Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Another video of the H2R taking on a formidable opponent and emerging victorious. It's on Facebook so I can't embed it here, but follow the link to check it out.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Nice;)Is beating all these high hp cars a fair comparo or whatever?The bike is SO much lighter...I think it MUST beat these guys.How can it not?Cool to watch for sure.Fun.That's what these deals are for,right?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nice;)Is beating all these high hp cars a fair comparo or whatever?The bike is SO much lighter...I think it MUST beat these guys.How can it not?Cool to watch for sure.Fun.That's what these deals are for,right?
Its almost a lose/lose. If it beats the car "well it was supposed to beat the car" If it loses " POS Kawasaki can't even take a cager PSSHHH"

#theinternet

·
Registered
587 Posts
Clutch either needs an adjustment, or it was almost toast. Still pulled on the GTR though lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Clutch either needs an adjustment, or it was almost toast. Still pulled on the GTR though lol
The h2r all slip clutch I've been hearing......... Rg was the first to show this on a huge scale. He ran a 162 eta with clutch literally slipping the whole way. I was super impressed on how that car left wow that thing launched hard. You can almost see when he tried wot early and changed his mind right quick lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
Here is the Official Youtube video if anyone is interested

So were there 3 H2Rs out or just 2? I heard/read somewhere Ricky had his personal one out and not the Hybrid.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I thought there was only one HR2 being shuffled around the U.S?
Possibly. I know the 2nd one was the guy in white suite purchased one. So then that would account for the 2 that were there and explain the Kawasaki Team/Techs. Now I'm looking for when I read Ricky brought his personal H2R out. It could have been a totally different event. If so, Silly me.

Update:
I just found it. On Ricky's Instagram and it was at the Shift Sector Airstrip Attack event.

·
Registered
168 Posts
it must be really difficult for publications to get their hands on one for whatever they want to do -- review, test, compare, race, etc...

I wonder what the process is like to try to book one.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sounded to me as if there were three factors involved. Launch control, Traction control, and tire slippage.
Loved the movie though!:laugh:

The clutch was definitely slipping. After watching the video again you can hear them say the clutch is toast lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts