Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm not sure what the deal is but the H2 didn't look like it had a flash done. If it had it would have had about 223 hp versus about 170 to 180 for the BMW. Guess I would like to see 1/4 mile times or top speed runs where there are not any Pontiacs or mini vans running interference.

·
Registered
210 Posts
the guy on the h2 isnt letting er go
its not even wound out at all
the street aint the place for this
unless its 4 am on a sunday morning on the hwy
dont try to do what your not comfortable doing

Reactions: PMSHK

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dude on the h2 looks like he weighs at least 275 lb's. Fella on the s1000rr doesn't state his weight but he's likely 150 lb's or so. The BMW sounds likes its geared. Maybe the h2 has a slip on as you can see the cat is still in place.

However, a wins a win congratulations.....

·
Registered
173 Posts
I doubt that the H2 is flash ( has mention the cat is still there) but not sure why they would lie about it... The BMW pull really hard and I have to admit that I dont like to see the H2 getting beat by a stock N/A bike.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dude on the h2 looks like he weighs at least 275 lb's. Fella on the s1000rr doesn't state his weight but he's likely 150 lb's or so. The BMW sounds likes its geared. Maybe the h2 has a slip on as you can see the cat is still in place.

However, a wins a win congratulations.....
Vin Diesel agree's

·
Registered
281 Posts
The 2015 S1000RR is a seriously fast bike indeed.

Hard to believe it has no modifications, but certainly impressive.

·
Registered
587 Posts
They just ran a top ten list in tx with like 4 14r gen 4 gen 3 gen 1, older r1 cbr and drumroll s1000rr and you'll never in a million years guess which bike kicked every dick in... Yep you guessed the bmw.. I couldn't believe it. Standard length bmw lol unbelievable. If he flashes it with pipe and tune I hate to say it but it won't be close... That guy on h2 is big though

·
Registered
12 Posts
They just ran a top ten list in tx with like 4 14r gen 4 gen 3 gen 1, older r1 cbr and drumroll s1000rr and you'll never in a million years guess which bike kicked every dick in... Yep you guessed the bmw.. I couldn't believe it. Standard length bmw lol unbelievable. If he flashes it with pipe and tune I hate to say it but it won't be close... That guy on h2 is big though
Link?

·
Registered
587 Posts
That looks like fun! Do they have a local forum or meet spot? You can PM if you don't want it pubic.
No it's cool I don't have any real information to screw anyone with Leo abut I'd message them on yt and see what's up. I speak with many of them on fb and yt almost daily. They are mad cool. Mrassholebynature sets it up

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's texas after all.

Wouldn't be surprised if they put an H2 up against some boosted lambo ;)
Yeah,chances are it wont end well for the Kawi;there are a lot of UR 2R's running around out there as well as some Stg-X versions. Its game over for a bike in that scenario.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have such mixed feelings watching these videos. I certainly like watching bikes go fast, but I hate to think how risky it is. Obviously the riders are risking their health, license, liberty, etc., but I hate the message it sends to the general public. After the Range Rover versus bikers in NYC last year and the Waco, Texas incident, do we need this kind of public perception? I am a small business owner, live in a nice neighborhood and don't ever want my customers, neighbors, and friends remotely linking me with that type of behavior. Yes, I am being somewhat judgmental, but it is hard for me to validate stuff that has the potential to hurt innocent people. If you can find a remote road where no one's life but your own is at risk, then have at it. Even smarter is to get on one of the mile track events that are popping up around the country and do it safely and legally.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts