Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the things still up in the air is Kawasaki's platform selection for the Ninja H2. There are several options all dependant on engine choice IMO.

For one its being billed as a replacement for the ZX-14, we could see the H2 in a longer chassis like the H2. I doubt that based on the teaser shots, its seems much more compact.

ZX-10R, could the Ninja H2 use the thinner and more aggressive ZX-10R platform? Perhaps I don't see why not other then perhaps being cost prohibitive.

Ninja 1000, unlikely as the Ninja 1000/Z1000 are the most pedestrian of the choices (pedestrian is used liberally I know) however its one major advantage would be amortised cost. The lower chassis cost would allow Kawasaki to use more exotic components without pricing the bike too far north...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Now that one new member reported that it will for sure come with a liter, chances are it could indeed replace the ZX14 and with that be on a longer chassis.

·
Registered
554 Posts
well supposedly they didn't base the engine of an existing design, so its possible the chassis is a ground up design as well???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts