Ninja H2 banner

161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Agree no such thing as extreme carbon

There is no such thing as an ‘extreme carbon edition’. And that bodywork fit around the headlight looks like ****. Put the stock bodywork back in. The fit and finish is much better. Where is the rivermark? Is that thing a rebuilt title? Lol.
looks like sh...t

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I think it looks good.It's aftermarket.No rivermark.I have the full bodyset of gloss carbon.It's nice,but just too 'plain' for me.Returned the factory beautiful Mirror black back on there.I think the gloss carbon is a bit nicer looks wise.Kawasaki did a good job with it.Though it was probably farmed out...

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
My 2018 Carbon, in Cyprus. My wife gave me for my 57th birthday present in July, now have 1,000 km and just did service. Love it
Your wife is awesome! I told my wife I wanted an H2, she didn't even blink. All she said was "Let's go get one for you". She even went to the bank to get the cashiers check when it came in. Awesome...

We are lucky!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think it looks good.It's aftermarket.No rivermark.I have the full bodyset of gloss carbon.It's nice,but just too 'plain' for me.Returned the factory beautiful Mirror black back on there.I think the gloss carbon is a bit nicer looks wise.Kawasaki did a good job with it.Though it was probably farmed out...

if I put carbon glossy it would be very similar to what I already had ... it is not finished yet! missing the belly bread and the Upper Tank Covers and the rearsets
this is the design that I have in mind but without the 46 or the monster and the color of the lines in a green kawa simil anodized

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
So what's that silver piece at the steering damper?On the right side there?Sticking up.And you lowered the front by how much?And how is that ridewise?

And the carbon factory H2 headlamp/bodywork fitment is the same as Moto's.Nothing wrong with it at all.I just couldn't get to liking the gloss carbon I bought.Not when the factory 2015 paint was so **** eyecatching.

·
Registered
123 Posts
So what's that silver piece at the steering damper?On the right side there?Sticking up.And you lowered the front by how much?And how is that ridewise?

And the carbon factory H2 headlamp/bodywork fitment is the same as Moto's.Nothing wrong with it at all.I just couldn't get to liking the gloss carbon I bought.Not when the factory 2015 paint was so **** eyecatching.
just to be so bright the factory paint buy carbon glossy was more of the same
that piece is a gps support

the upper wings I want to put them but I do not know ... there are some that I do not like they are big not so elegant as the h2r

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The 2015's have the larger wing design.Then they switched up and designed the cut out wings.came out 2016 H2R's.I think that was the year.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The 2015's have the larger wing design.Then they switched up and designed the cut out wings.came out 2016 H2R's.I think that was the year.

just those are the upper wings that I do not want.
something smaller as you are ..

although I still think that I'm going to screw it up if I put them on
also I worry about the performance at very high speed I do not know what they will do aerodynamically exceeding 350km / h since the angle and shape are different from the h2r

Attachments

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
"although I still think that I'm going to screw it up if I put them on"...????

"also I worry about the performance at very high speed"...The 2017 wings are redesigned to allow better aerodynamics and wind flow across the rider.Kawasaki wouldn't have changed the shape for their H2R if the first ones were the best they could get.Those ones in your pics up there are the 2015/16.

·
Registered
123 Posts
"although I still think that I'm going to screw it up if I put them on"...????

"also I worry about the performance at very high speed"...The 2017 wings are redesigned to allow better aerodynamics and wind flow across the rider.Kawasaki wouldn't have changed the shape for their H2R if the first ones were the best they could get.Those ones in your pics up there are the 2015/16.

I know that the ones I put are from the previous model. I put them because more beautiful
there is no left to the h2 that to the h2r
the front fairing of the h2r has a different shape

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
"there is no left to the h2 that to the h2r
the front fairing of the h2r has a different shape"..don't know what you mean here..?The wings of any year model bolt right on there.On either bike...

·
Registered
123 Posts
"there is no left to the h2 that to the h2r
the front fairing of the h2r has a different shape"..don't know what you mean here..?The wings of any year model bolt right on there.On either bike...

you never see the differences? slight changes of shapes and angles, the finer front for not having a headlight, the winshield are not the same, and more differences that make the wings to the h2r remain at a more aerodynamic angle because it was created for her, that's why not only the aesthetics does not convince me also the functionality

Attachments

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The H2R wings are designed for downforce and such.That basic shape can only enhance almost any bike it's on.At higher speeds.I mean,I think so.I mainly have mine on there cause they look cool;)Pretty sure there's no performance loss having those.Especially at legal speeds.I doubt there's any aerodynamic issues with em on an H2 moving really fast.I'd think somewhat better than factory mirror assembly shapes.Bob C might have some knowledge about this.

161 - 180 of 180 Posts