Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on ordering an h2 this fall. How exactly does the process go? I know theres a deposit to get locked in for the ordering period, do they require another payment during the ordering or do they wait until its delivered?

Been hearing mixed answers from people. Alot of non-h2 owners responding and I do not trust their word for obvious reasons lol. Any feedback is appreciated!

·
Registered
64 Posts
You put down 2.5K, 5K, or 10K nonrefundable for a base model, Carbon or R, respectively.

then you wait. And wait. And wait some more.

then your dealer tells you it’s in, and the nonrefundable deposit goes towards the purchase price of the bike. The rest is like normally buying a new bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You put down 2.5K, 5K, or 10K nonrefundable for a base model, Carbon or R, respectively.

then you wait. And wait. And wait some more.

then your dealer tells you it’s in, and the nonrefundable deposit goes towards the purchase price of the bike. The rest is like normally buying a new bike.
I gotcha. Much appreciated response! Wonder how long the wait is lmao. Took me 7 months to get some simple stuff like an exhaust last year😂

·
Registered
64 Posts
I gotcha. Much appreciated response! Wonder how long the wait is lmao. Took me 7 months to get some simple stuff like an exhaust last year😂
Current projection is Mid/Late June. So, as of right now, it’s a 9 month wait. About 50% longer than what it’s supposed to be.

When people start getting them, I’m sure threads will be popping up.

The thread titled something along the lines of “2022 deliveries” probably has the most up-to-date info we’ve got on here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Current projection is Mid/Late June. So, as of right now, it’s a 9 month wait. About 50% longer than what it’s supposed to be.

When people start getting them, I’m sure threads will be popping up.

The thread titled something along the lines of “2022 deliveries” probably has the most up-to-date info we’ve got on here.
Damn, that's a bummer. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse. Crazy that these delays and shortages are still so bad.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Damn, that's a bummer. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse. Crazy that these delays and shortages are still so bad.
With things like rates, inflation, logistics, supply chain and other economic factors predicted to get worse going forward, if I could go back in time, I would order any of the other bikes in similar price/power range. Like mentioned above, check out the "2022 deliveries" thread to read about people's frustration with the terrible Kawi experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Basically the ordering process for the H2 works like this;

1. Order bike when the window is open from October to December.
2. Wait for bike.
3 Get tired of waiting for bike while the riding season slowly slips away.
4. Buy something else and move on.
5. When it finally arrives your bike sells at cost to another dude who didn't order it and just decided he wanted one that day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts