Ninja H2 banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Agreed geico is the way to go. With six road bikes on the policy already, my quote for full coverage 600 per year on the H2, in Northern California. The h2 is on their books they pulled it right up with the vin #, and the model #. We have USAA for auto coverage and they were not even close, about 2000 per year more than. Geico. Total cost for now seven road bikes with the H2 at full coverage 1200 per year for us. They give free quotes to any interested parties. And no, I don't work or have any other affiliation with them at all.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Track days?

Anyone in the USA with a policy that allows for Track Day Coverage? I'm in Pennsylvania with full coverage through Riders Insurance... They cover everything including gear, accessories, towing, etc. For dirt cheap... But they are dropping their track day coverage.. I'm kinda upset about the situation!

·
Registered
473 Posts
State Farm $248 for 6 months 500 deductable... They didn't know what an H2 was at first but the price is good. State farm continues best price for me.
State Farm quoted me $50.52/mo. so a little more than what they quoted you but I suspect it will go down after the first year, yep I turn 50 this year. Fastest 50 year old in these parts! >:D

41 - 44 of 44 Posts