1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Great find guy! Stupid quiet...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
You guys here that blowoff valve chirpin?That thing sounds...really good.This bike is gonna be a blast!;)I like it's sound...just from looking at that bike right there...it looks very 'put together'...tight,strong.

·
Registered
278 Posts
You guys here that blowoff valve chirpin?That thing sounds...really good.This bike is gonna be a blast!;)I like it's sound...just from looking at that bike right there...it looks very 'put together'...tight,strong.
Yup :)
It's one of the things that have me replaying the videos :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
BOOYA! DAMM - I can hardly wait!

It looks incredible and sounds insane.

Greg

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey, what's with the flashing lights? If you go track mode do they come on?

Greg

·
Registered
473 Posts
Looking back at the H2R videos, the H2 in this video looks to be going much faster during the fly by. On a wet track even. It's like in the videos of the H2R the rider is holding back. Maybe just my perception, I guess a lot of things can effect how fast it looks a bike is speeding by i.e. camera distance, video quality, etc.

Either way it looks and sounds great. Thanks for posting Greenguy you renewed my excitement level back to where it was originally before all the nay sayers started spewing.

Reactions: Greenguy

·
Registered
105 Posts
dont get me wrong here :)

i love the sucking noize :d

you can hear all the air going in sssssshhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuu :d

like it

last Sunday i finally could sit on one and for me ist a bit the same as the zx10r ...
so good mix between zzr1400 and zx10 :)

cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts