Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was 7 day birthday for the H2 so decieded to put some miles on her and pay the ACE cafe a visit. First one apparently.

Wow what a reaction ! Was asked to move it so more people could get a good look. Never seen such a positive reaction from such a wide variety of bikers ranging from scooterists, classic, sports to Angels types! Not a bike for shy biker.

As the miles start to add up, she's just getting better and better. 440 now, will be at the magic 600 by Monday morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well today was 7 day birthday for the H2 so decieded to put some miles on her and pay the ACE cafe a visit. First one apparently.

Wow what a reaction ! Was asked to move it so more people could get a good look. Never seen such a positive reaction from such a wide variety of bikers ranging from scooterists, classic, sports to Angels types! Not a bike for shy biker.

As the miles start to add up, she's just getting better and better. 440 now, will be at the magic 600 by Monday morning.
Pretty clear how much people are hating this bike huh? ;)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Strange but ALL Gsxr owners haven't got a nice word for it ,,,EVERONE else approves across the broad spectrum of bike riding types. A mate of mine even did a pixie dance around it.

I would like to report that it power wheelies at 140 in 4th gear but due to legal implications of writing that I can only imagine it would.:D

Best discovery of the day is the resonance of the machine.... On cam it sounds just like my old zzr1100 which is EXACTLY ( imo ) how a kwaker should sound.

This bike is really turning a lot of people onto Kawasaki's and non bike general public (judging by reactions at petrol stations ( which is a common )) marvel at it.

Hopefully this thread can be used to let each other know where we will be on a given day. I was 30 miles from the Ace and would have made the effort if I had known.

·
Registered
208 Posts

Same up here in Yorkshire, they LOVE it :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
There is a dedicated 'Kawasaki Sunday' at the Ace Cafe on 26 April - 2 weeks today.

Time for the first UK H2 owners meet ? (I probably can't make it though :()

·
Registered
787 Posts
There is a dedicated 'Kawasaki Sunday' at the Ace Cafe on 26 April - 2 weeks today.

Time for the first UK H2 owners meet ? (I probably can't make it though :()
The H2 should be represented and judging by the crowds it pulls more than 1 would help get people to see it !

·
Registered
787 Posts
Where' s it racing ? Truxton nearest circuit to me and Castle Coombe a nice ride out.

Good luck with that !

·
Registered
244 Posts
I feel like for the lay person it is pretty difficult to not be impressed and interested in the H2. It's only people ho love to criticize and have really done their homework that are gonna hate on this bike. In truth, its a great bike, whether you decide to buy it or not. But haterz gonna hate, ya know.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I feel like for the lay person it is pretty difficult to not be impressed and interested in the H2. It's only people ho love to criticize and have really done their homework that are gonna hate on this bike. In truth, its a great bike, whether you decide to buy it or not. But haterz gonna hate, ya know.
The haters will hate,,,what this bike has done is made it very easy to spot them. People who have to do homework normally get a couple of hours tv or internet then off to bed ready for school next day. Years of experience count here.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The haters will hate,,,what this bike has done is made it very easy to spot them. People who have to do homework normally get a couple of hours tv or internet then off to bed ready for school next day. Years of experience count here.
Experience... what it's all about and those with the experience that have valuable things to say.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ive just reveived mine this week, have you took the baffle out of the povic yet, ive tried to get mine out but cant, ive undone the screw underneath and tried with pliers as hard as I can and will not budge :(

·
Registered
539 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts