Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding Kawasaki s since 1974 on a z1a still own it.Picked up the h2 last week , just road it home and the weather has turned to ****

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the beast.

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
126 Posts
im in darwin, northern territory. i got my bike just when the dry season kicked in. so i got till november/december before the rains come...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Riding Kawasaki s since 1974 on a z1a still own it.Picked up the h2 last week , just road it home and the weather has turned to ****
I feel your pain. I've only seen the sun twice here in the last 2 months. It's killing me. I have an H2, a 16" Dob and half the summer's gone by without be being able to use either. Gonna lose my mind soon. Forecast has been 100% chance of thunderstorms since May. The 2 times the sun did come out they started spraying almost immediately and it was cloudy again within hours. Venus and Jupiter were epic at sunset last night but by the time I got my scope up the 'plane trails' had them completely covered up. Speaking of the 'trails', am I allowed to say I see them or are we still required to ignore the fact that the emperor isn't actually wearing any clothes?

Anyway, good luck with your weather on the prison island. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts