Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Im a Newbie. Looking at the possibility of an H2 but want to see if this is possible to change the mapping and body work to look and go like the H2R ? HAs anyone these answers? I assume its the same engine and what not. Of course I would just go with an aftermarket pipe.

·
Registered
787 Posts
If you want to ride fast undercover of the night you can start me up with the button under my thumb. You got me rocking now, after learning the game you will be waiting on a friend ( Don Guhl ) to release those Wild Horses.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Hello all. Im a Newbie. Looking at the possibility of an H2 but want to see if this is possible to change the mapping and body work to look and go like the H2R ? HAs anyone these answers? I assume its the same engine and what not. Of course I would just go with an aftermarket pipe.
mapping isn't much of a problem, the mad men will be happy to tell you. Bodywork might be more problematic for the street, don't know if they would even let you order bodywork from the counter...

welcome to the baords!

Reactions: Ryder and ben1000z

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
No,they will not.However,another post here about carbon fiber parts looks very good.Some German company.I checked out their site...very nice pieces it looked like to me.Everything but the Carbon fiber winglets for the mirrors(replacement).Might someday go that route.VERY enticing;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
That the good side to not being able to order H2R parts if you just have an H2, opens a small market for aftermarket parts makers to fill in that are actually seeing good potential here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts