Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hya all

From the south West UK.

Currently have a 2011 Fireblade and looking to change this after 5 years of ownership.

Narrowed this does to 3 bikes that I would like to own next. So at the stage of test rides when possible and what I would finally want to get.
H2 of course is on the list, as is the Ariel Ace and 1299S

Just wanted to say hi. Look about. I found this forum via the Insurance thread as this is the one thing I know people have found trouble before buying

regards

Matt

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hello, my next bike will be the 1199s italian beauty ;)
I hope you get what you want!
The H2 and the new Panigale are awesome machines!!!
The H2 in my garage is the King for racing...but a duc is really nice to have too

·
Registered
577 Posts
South west UK ? Anywhere near GT Motorcycles in Plymouth - they know a bit (!!) about the H2 - unlikely to be able to do a test ride though - and may well be able to help you out if you go down the Ducati route !

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome on board , i just sold my ducati 1199s 2014 , when i picked up the h2 .. Both bikes are awesome but there aint nothing out there like the ninja h2.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
South west UK ? Anywhere near GT Motorcycles in Plymouth - they know a bit (!!) about the H2 - unlikely to be able to do a test ride though - and may well be able to help you out if you go down the Ducati route !

Bristol so a little further north.

Love the looks of the HS and the sound. If I get one i've already been looking at the Austin racing end can

1 - 8 of 8 Posts