Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Just got a new H2 after selling my BMW s1000rr. Also had a Ducati 1198s and an Aprilia RSV1000 which I loved but I think I have a new love..

Looking for lots of fun bits and hopefully a power commander and get rid of that cat asap!

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Craig

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Craig, I am just a bit more south in NZ, welcome, and nice set of steeds you have.. you will by far love the H2 the most

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Peters, Nice to meet you. I am sure there aren't too many H2's floating around NZ? :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome mate,Some of the guys here On the forum have done some fantastic stuff with modding there exhaust,lots of stuff to read and a wealth of info,worth checking out mate, 8)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Flipr, Melbourne, South East. I see you are a Melbourne boy also? :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi Flipr, Melbourne, South East. I see you are a Melbourne boy also? :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I know of 4 of us from Melbourne.
Youself,Sprat33,malh2 and me.We should organize a meet sometime and get 4 of these beasts in the one place at the one time.
What ya reckon mate??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Awesome idea Flipr. Ive been thinking the same thing. After several months of riding I haven't seen another one on the road so it'd be good to catch up and compare stories of this beast

·
Registered
267 Posts
That would be brilliant, it would make for a pretty epic photo!
Awesome idea Flipr. Ive been thinking the same thing. After several months of riding I haven't seen another one on the road so it'd be good to catch up and compare stories of this beast
With some good weather around,how about we pick a nice Sunday soon,meet up somewhere and hit the Black Spur together. Thoughts???
You guy's might wanna head my side of town for the Great Ocean Road.
Let's see if we can work something out.
Cheers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts