Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story but essentially the H2 top triple does not fit on a ZX10 lower triple ,
I was trying to get a more original look , mine was damaged and i replaced entire front end with ZX10 as its going to get salted and corrode quickly anyway

Its new in box, only opened to find the differences then put back in box
US$150
Also a LHS original fork , get some pics later today , there are some small marks, but its straight and sound
US$400
I also have scuffed and marked rear panels,good rear wheel , swingarm, subframe , Evotech numberplate bracket with original indicators ,
H2RCX has first pick at this stuff ,
Swingarm will not be available until i complete the replacement

·
Registered
787 Posts
Cheers for the heads up. As you probably know we not having a good time in the UK. I'll probably be able to buy new and get it 24 carat gold plated the way our currency is being kicked at the moment. Its like England is the child of a drug dependant mother and we are being forced to suckle the rancid teet. Rant over.

192 down to 135 against Jap yen , cripes, nearly a 30% fall. Guess new is gonna be more stupid expensive as well.

Please name your price ? I might as well drop my trousers and lean over a barrel.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only changed 10% against the AU $, you could buy AU$ , change to Yen then back to Pounds ;) (if only that worked )
Looks like you have a settling in period for everything to adjust

Pm or email me a list of the parts you need its not going to be that bad ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts