Ninja H2 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have just ordered a new 2017 H2 after being off sports bikes for 30 years.
I currently have several bikes including a Ducati Diavel Titanium and a Harley Road King so quite a varied range but have been looking at the H2 for a while and decided to take the plunge. Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome ****, the H2 is like no other bike. It took me a few rides to get my head round the performance while my body got used to the ergonomics. As soon as I'd run it in I was using it at Straightliners standing-mile top speed events on the airfield at Elvington, quite close to you. There's a records meeting there next weekend, I'll be there with a friend who's bringing his H2R and at least one other H2 rider. Come and have a chat if you can get there.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum ****. Lot of reading from other new owners on here on what to expect. So have a look around

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the reply everyone.
Really looking forward to getting the bike.
Just having a couple of bits put on before it's delivered so should take ownership in a couple of weeks as away at the moment. Can't wait?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm in Derbyshire ****, not too far from J28 M1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not a million miles away either (near J25, M62), we'll have to have a little get together when the weather's decent. Which will no doubt be 2018 now !
I know of two other guys within 20 miles'ish of me who might be up for that too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds good to me, probably the best place to meet up which is in Derbyshire would be CMC at Claycross?
I'll let you know when the bike arrives and first decent day at a weekend could meet up for a blast and a coffee.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yes, CMC is not far from me, I'd be up for that, maybe see if any of the other midlands guys want to meet up too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yes, CMC is not far from me, I'd be up for that, maybe see if any of the other midlands guys want to meet up too

This Midland guys H2 is wrapped up for the winter

I could always pop along on the SP1 though, if you think its too quick for you I could nick the sons YBR125 for a few hours;)

Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Had the H2 now for nearly six months but only got 300 miles on her due to shitty winter so no riding...must say though...what an animal it's going to be...had tail tidy, Akropovic fitted from new and put T-Rex frame protectors, casing protectors and front/Rear axle protectors on and absolutely love it...cant wait to really push it through it's paves when fully ran in. The Sparkle Black is awsome and has admirers where ever it's parked up. What a piece of awsome technology Kawasaki have produced.. also have a ZRX1100R - C4 and GPZ900R- A7 with 're jetted ZRX carbs and A1 air box for max performance and power and love em all..3 generations of Kawasaki perfection

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looking good ****

I have been looking at the T-rex , namely engine covers and crash bungs, how much import duty did you have to cough up

BTW, I had a GPZ900R A2 and a ZRX1200 ELR

Rob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts