Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday Randy got another shot at my 2016 H2 on the track, and this time he did even better. We managed to break our previous record of 8.62 at 166mph with an 8.34 at 169.7mph. Almost 170mph in the 1/4 on stock bolt-on bike running shell 91 pump gas and Brocks Performance pump gas track map.

Heres the video of how the day progressed

·
Registered
125 Posts
Way to go!!! How much does Randy weigh and what's the track elevation? He looks like he weighs no more than 140 lb's.

Boosted10r, I'm happy for you as the times drop and the mph goes up.:)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Congrats man awesome job!!!! She's looking great!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^Thanks so much buddy ;)

Freaking AWESOME Boosted 10R. Congrats!!!!
Low 7's could be on the horizon soon.
Thanks. Don't know about low 7's, but we are definitely getting close to a high one.

Way to go!!! How much does Randy weigh and what's the track elevation? He looks like he weighs no more than 140 lb's.

Boosted10r, I'm happy for you as the times drop and the mph goes up.:)
Thank you. Randy is about 165-170 suited. He gets about 3-4mph more than me in the 1/4. I have trapped a 166, but my E.T isn't as good lol.

Link not working:(
Works for me still.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I got asked today Why would I rebuild a bike that tried to kill me. My answer that one has just pulled 0 - 170 mph in 8.3 seconds meant I wasn't asked any more stupid questions ! Well done Boosted .

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^LOL! Thanks

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Congrats to Adam and Randy for a job WELL DONE! It's difficult to believe that a bike this FAST took so long to properly see a drag strip from a regular couple of guys.:D

Brock

·
Registered
765 Posts
Still can't get link to work, maybe because I'm accessing the site on my phone? Anyway, just watched the video on YouTube!! Wow!!! That is fast, congrats bro, the rider has skills and we all know the h2 is a bad ass:)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats to Adam and Randy for a job WELL DONE! It's difficult to believe that a bike this FAST took so long to properly see a drag strip from a regular couple of guys.:D

Brock
Just a couple of guys from Canada eh LOL! Going to try again this weekend for that 8.2 on pump. Definitely keep you posted ;)

Reactions: Brock
1 - 13 of 13 Posts