Hello everybody,

I just bought a 2016 H2, I need to buy a new exhaust and fender eliminator ASAP

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome and all the best on the exhaust, I have a Akro fitted to mine it's nice and better than standard but still rather big

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome to the H2 club, I also have the acro fitted to mine ,personally I think it suits the bike and with the Db insert removed and a 13 thousand ks on the clock im also happy with the sound as well.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hello everybody,

I just bought a 2016 H2, I need to buy a new exhaust and fender eliminator ASAP

Any suggestions?

Thank you
Choice of exhaust depends where you live and what you can get away with as regards noise levels. Also what your ears and those of your neighbours will tolerate.

The main reason to change it is for more power. If you are just road riding you have to ask yourself if you really need more? Here in the UK we get given the Akrapovic slip-on silencer. This has a removable baffle and looks ok. I think it's a good compromise.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Welcome & CONGRATS!

Fender eliminator - Yoshimura or Evotech. Both use the oem directionals. The Evotech is better designed, made, conceals the wiring better, I like the LEDs more & the kit looks cooler on the bike vs. the Yoshimora (IMO) but if you live in the states you will need to put on EvoTechs US license plate adapter (which comes in the kit). Easy to do but makes also putting on a license plate frame near impossible.

Exhaust - Depends on whether you are looking for a full exhaust or a slip on?

For slip ons - Akrapovic has the carbon fiber outer sleeve version which came stock on UK bikes. It's large and pricey but if you want to keep decibels down its a good option. Brocks has a good selection of slip ons or Yosh is coming out w/ an R-11 that looks promising.

For full exhaust - If you want to get rid of the ugly cat & have an exhaust that produces the most sound. Since the H2 is so restricted stock, a lot of guys have derestricted the H2 w/ a Guhl/Brocks reflash, power commander V. If you want an evil sounding & looking full exhaust I went w/ the Brocks full polished exhaust w/ the stage 2 reflash, power commander V. It will make a dramatic difference in sound, looks & weight. The stock exhaust (headers, cat, muffler & bracket) weighs over 37lbs.

Good luck!

Evotech:

Yosh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts