Ninja H2 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Finally purchased a 2015 ninja H2. Completely stock, it currently has 250 miles on it. Still breaking it in. This was a strange deal, barn find- but it all worked out. Drove to Oklahoma to pick it up.
The clutch is very heavy. I’m reading online people are changing them out for the 2016 springs? Can anyone give me some guidance on what to buy to make it an easier clutch pull? Also, Is there a way to get the KQS to work on the down shift? I’m not super impressed with the KQS. This is my first bike with a quick shifter, the shifting seems jerky compared to using the clutch. Other then the hard clutch everything else seems great. These are amazing machines.
Thanks,
Brandon
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Okay, I figured it was normal to be so jerky down low. I’ll keep the KQS in mind next time I ride to push it more before trying to shift without the clutch. I am very interested in the new clutch. Do you have part numbers or websites to visit? I’ve been searching the forum but I can’t find anything solid on what will work with this bike.
thanks,
Brandon QUOTE="H2015, post: 352360, member: 12233"]
As far as the KQS goes, it should get smoother the more miles you put on the bike. Also, these bikes are very snatchy down low from stock. There's plenty of threads/posts regarding addressing that matter. Basically the higher the revs, the smoother the KQS changing. I will even use the clutch old style when the bike is cold and if low revs (under 3k).

A few blokes have fitted the AutoBlip for downshifting, so check out threads on that. And yes, some have fitted '16 and above clutch pack springs etc. for easier shifting & slipper clutch setup. I haven't.

Happy Modding!!

Don.
[/QUOTE]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts