Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, all! Just started riding the H2 and am loving it. Just a small question though, is anyone elses fuel light popping on after only using 2.5 US Gal when the tank “capacity” is 4.5 US Gal? I know the bike isn’t the most fuel efficient but its just baffling seeing the light come on with almost 50% fuel remaining.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Not much help but mine (in litres) comes on at around 13L of the 17L available, so roughly at 3/4 full used.

Don.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Yeah...I noticed mine occasionally changed when it came on also.For a long time it lit up at approx 1 gal left.Then it started coming on at like half tank.IDK what it is...the fuel readout however is accurate.So it's not really a problem...just odd,that's all.

WELCOME...we're not gonna see you on 'high speed police chases' are we?LOL.

It's possible the ECU is reading the way the bike is being ridden and stepping up the fuel warning accordingly?IDK.Maybe.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm wondering if the fuel pump housing out of a SX (which should have a fuel level sender) will fit the H2. If so, I will make a fuel gauge that is usable.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Welcome...Mr Garden Grove.I know right where that is...nice weather.Gonna see ya in some vids at the snake?We need an H2 rep up there to show em who's king!Not that far from you actually....Great bike choice man...way ta go!

I just noticed...this is a bit 'old'....lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts