Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep have purchased the exotic H2, 3 months ago and ridden 3000 Km thus Far. What a machine they are and definitely not for the inexperienced rider. Rear tyre lasted 2300 km road riding only and was not overly impressed with the STD Bridgestone's.

Pirelli Super Corsa SC1 Front and SC2 going on the rear which should solve the negative feel the Bridgestone's gave.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Yep have purchased the exotic H2, 3 months ago and ridden 3000 Km thus Far. What a machine they are and definitely not for the inexperienced rider. Rear tyre lasted 2300 km road riding only and was not overly impressed with the STD Bridgestone's.

Pirelli Super Corsa SC1 Front and SC2 going on the rear which should solve the negative feel the Bridgestone's gave.
The lighting, seeing the bike so clearly, that's such a great pic.
Congrats, welcome from New York.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pirelli Super Corsa Fixed the H2

Well the STD Bridgestones are gone and the Pirelli Super Corsa are on and what a difference they made. Steering is now linear and predictable, without as much as sneeze from the traction control.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Well the STD Bridgestones are gone and the Pirelli Super Corsa are on and what a difference they made. Steering is now linear and predictable, without as much as sneeze from the traction control.
Thanks for the feedback on the Super Corsas. I'm about to have a new RS10 rear fitted and when that's worn out I'll need both front and rear, I might give the Pirelli a try.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts