Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I've had my H2 about 9 months, love it just don't much chance to ride it. Also restoring a 75 H2. Will be flashing the ecu at some point, not because I need more power but just because you can:D:D:D:D. I've had big sports bikes for as long as I can remember but this is some thing else. Handling is not as sharp and it feels a bit lardy but dam!!! Can't wait to get the ecu done and sort the fueling then it really will be something >:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi all I've had my H2 about 9 months, love it just don't much chance to ride it. Also restoring a 75 H2. Will be flashing the ecu at some point, not because I need more power but just because you can:D:D:D:D. I've had big sports bikes for as long as I can remember but this is some thing else. Handling is not as sharp and it feels a bit lardy but dam!!! Can't wait to get the ecu done and sort the fueling then it really will be something >:D
Welcome and enjoy the forum as its one of the most active for H2 owners. Out of curiosity where are you getting your reflash done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't made my mind up yet, I see a few people in the UK do it. Probably won't send it to the US but have looked at flash tune software.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome dude!
A good flash Option in EU?
Ask my friend Andy Jenkinson from T3Racing, he is the H2 doctor for proofed ecu flash options in UK!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hi mate. I can't send you a pm, don't know why? Anyway, to be straight with you I'm happy with my tt3, I haven't had it fitted yet. If you have £2k cash it's yours. Brand new. I think that saves you about £400. If not, I'm quite happy to keep it as the other option I'm looking at isn't quite to my liking, style wise so I would probably have something custom made which is going to cost £4-5k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts