Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome 12cramster :|

How did you end up purchasing two H2's?
Hi Lou, Started out with the SE. Liked it so much that I found an H2 and bought it from a dealer in Washington. I believe it was the last 2018 H2 in the country.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Lou, Started out with the SE. Liked it so much that I found an H2 and bought it from a dealer in Washington. I believe it was the last 2018 H2 in the country.
Nice 0:)

Be safe and enjoy both of your bikes!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Lucky!!!!

I was on a hunt earlier this year for a still crated 2018 but couldn't find any. The handful of pre-owned H2's I saw looked kinda rough. A few other times, dealers said they had an H2 and it was really an H2 SX. The old Switch-aro! Wasted a lot of afternoons riding around SoCal. Looked for weeks and gave up. Ordered a 2019. Now the long wait for delivery :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lucky!!!!

I was on a hunt earlier this year for a still crated 2018 but couldn't find any. The handful of pre-owned H2's I saw looked kinda rough. A few other times, dealers said they had an H2 and it was really an H2 SX. The old Switch-aro! Wasted a lot of afternoons riding around SoCal. Looked for weeks and gave up. Ordered a 2019. Now the long wait for delivery :)
Ksix

Keep us posted on your new 2019 H2, very sweet bike :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts