Ninja H2 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow h2 lovers. I have been lurking here for months and couldn't manage to make an account 😂. Anyway, all done now. I currently own a 1700 Vmax carbon and have just purchased what I believe to be the last remaining unregistered green frame h2. Should be delivered this week🙏. In the uk it comes with a carbon akra which is great when you see it in the flesh, I have also got the dealer to fit an eco tech tail tidy before its delivered. Looking forward to all the fun this summer now I have 1 major problem. Where can I find a real nice tank protector pad? Thanks Adam

·
Registered
170 Posts
Where can I find a real nice tank protector pad? Thanks Adam

Welcome aboard, take care with this beast,the throttle is twitchy and light and 60 degree.

IMHO these are the dogs ...

Stradales bike: page2

http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/ninja-h2-appearance-modifications/7522-stomp-grip-2.html#post117082

I ordered them elsewhere but these guys wrote back that they can supply them - Stompgrip for the side and a Stompgrip smoother center pad.

J+A Zweirad GmbH
Bahnhofstr. 11
51588 Nümbrecht

Tel.: +49-2293-938632-0
Fax: +49-2293-7076
Mail: [email protected]
Web: J+A Zweirad GmbH Webseite
Facebook: J+A Zweirad GmbH

Failing that here is my order webike.net

I think this is what is the above pics.
Item(1)
STOMPGRIP Traction Pad Universal Tank for Top Color: Black<br>for Tank Top
Item number[56-10001B] Universal
price (without tax) ¥4,300 * 1 = ¥4,300

Item(2)
STOMPGRIP Traction Pad Street Bike Kit
Item number[55-10-0108B] KAWASAKI : KAWASAKI Ninja H2 15 : Ninja H2R 15 Color : Black/
price (without tax) ¥7,900 * 1 = ¥7,900

====================================================================

subtotal (without tax) ¥12,200
shipping fee (without tax) ¥4,600
-----------------------------------------
total amount ¥16,800
point redeemed -0
Coupon discount -\500

-----------------------------------------
payment total ¥16,300

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'm just after something fitting to stop the zipper on my jacket scratching the paint. Can't find anything that suits the premium finish😬

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks, I'm just after something fitting to stop the zipper on my jacket scratching the paint. Can't find anything that suits the premium finish😬
Get your bike wrapped 3M have a complete template which was done on my bike which covers all panels i highly reccomend that you wrapp your bike as it scratches real easy.Go with the Pro series not venturshield.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Good luck with the last remaining unregisterd H2 in the UK . There were circa 100 uk with 50 % going to museums / collectors / Interior designers / Investors / and a Flip Tard called SUPERC who writes his posts likes he actually has experienced IT though I feel he is copying my posts. If its a zero mile unit,,, get on,,, get gone. ENJOY

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, 0 mile unregistered. I have been phoning around for days trying to get a wrap with no luck at all. Any suggestions on who can do it?

·
Registered
787 Posts
I had a small knick in the seat base side top from throwing leg over. De ionised water,,, lots of microfibre cloths. Mine still came up like new at 3900 miles. Enjoy the originality,,, it will be killed by trying to protect it. Nothing is brand new second hand. Got a genuine Kawasaki (fitted to a H2) tank protector for sale here,,,needs new adhesive.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Well done with that purchase, an ORIGINAL H2. Whatever they build in the future your's will always be an original.

I ordered the Kawasaki tank pad that's used on the ZZR1400. See the attached image. It's been on a year now and my bike's tank is unmarked.

I've looked after the finish with careful washing, one panel at a time using a lambswool mitt and automotive shampoo. Then very gently leather the panel off, move the mitt and the leather with a back-and-forth motion, don't use circular motion to avoid swirls. I apply Autoglym wax using microfibre cloths. Just make sure all your cloths etc are really clean and dirt/grit free before you start and treat the wash like a labour of love, not a chore. At 14 months old my bike is still perfect.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah, 0 mile unregistered. I have been phoning around for days trying to get a wrap with no luck at all. Any suggestions on who can do it?
3M Australia have the template, there is a small company called clearguard in Melbourne which helped orginise 3M to do the template and then clearguard fitted it.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do love cleaning and waxing my Vmax, I'll probably give the h2 a good going over before I even ride it?, I use autoglym hd wax

·
Registered
836 Posts
Good luck with the last remaining unregisterd H2 in the UK . There were circa 100 uk with 50 % going to museums / collectors / Interior designers / Investors / and a Flip Tard called SUPERC who writes his posts likes he actually has experienced IT though I feel he is copying my posts. If its a zero mile unit,,, get on,,, get gone. ENJOY
Good luck with the last remaining unregistered H2 in the UK . There were 100 UK with around 50% going to museums etc . There is a Flip...inhell I've been sused out !
I clean mine however H2RCX says , yep just like whatever he said .

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I spotted the only h2 I ever see on a road not far from me near Wolverhampton last week, anybody here?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Vmax it might have been me although there is another I'm just outside wolvo towards Cannock, I've been in Vegas the last 10 days so it might have been the other one as the last time I was out was on the ride for life, we'll have to hook up when you get it, I used the tech spek tank protectors they're very good, where did you get the bike from? Got mine from Cradley and they've looked after me really well.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got mine from Chris walker Grantham, only place with a green frame. I'll be using cradley for servicing etc as I've heard good things about them. It was the a449 going out of Wolverhampton by the HA club house where I spotted that bike. We will definatly have to go for a ride out :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got it :) managed a brief 4 mile ride just to see what it's like and run its first heat cycle. Feels great to ride so far

1 - 17 of 17 Posts