Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, gang! Just joined today. Benzo Mike from Cincinnati OH. I ordered a 2019 H2 Carbon from Clinton County Motorsports 2 weeks ago, now comes the agonizing wait...

I'm a 51-year-old, semi-retired, recently widowed brewery engineer. Presently (and for the rest of my career) Rhinegeist. Had a fairly long career in pulp and paper before the brewing thing (and did 10+ years at Sam Adams).

Big fleet of bikes, all heavily restored/built (see signature). It's a pretty nice collection if I do say myself...

When the mood strikes I do occasionally roll around in 4-wheeled things as well. I have a mint, original 1973 Caddy Eldo Convertible, A built 2000 SVT lightning (19K miles), a 2011 BMW 328xi, and a 2015 BMW 228xi.

Fast toys have taken over my life, and I'm OK with that.

I'm collecting parts in anticipation of the H2 arriving in March/April. For sure a VanDemon pipe and the Woolich tuning software (as soon as the 2019 version is released). Beyond that just minor stuff.

This is going to be fun!

So stoked to (finally) be a member of this rather exclusive club!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey brotha getting same thing
Congrats on yours

Order exhaust now as I just got last one they had in stock lol
Usually takes 3 months to make.
Ima break mines in first (hard lol)
But I’m debating between woolich and ghul

Why did u choose woolich

Also are u interested in unlocking the speedometer so it can reas above 189mph

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yay! I have a 2019 Carbon coming as well. You got off easy! I down a deposit in May, waited for the order period to open in October, and have been checking the calendar every day since!

Did your email from Kawasaki say when to expect its delivery? Mine said March. Hoping it will be sooner than later.

🤙

·
Registered
425 Posts
Yay! I have a 2019 Carbon coming as well. You got off easy! I down a deposit in May, waited for the order period to open in October, and have been checking the calendar every day since!

Did your email from Kawasaki say when to expect its delivery? Mine said March. Hoping it will be sooner than later.

🤙
Says shipping will begin March in my letter

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
You poor bastiges have got a long 3-4 months ahead of you. I know waiting for my 2018 was the longest 6 months of my life. But it will be worth it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Says shipping will begin March in my letter
Yep! =( A friend of mine from the Ohio area bought a new H2 a few years ago and it showed up 2-3 months earlier than expected. I don't mind waiting. I'll just be happy to see it in my garage next to my R1. >:D Are you guys going to start modifying your H2's right away? I might wait a while. I'm 100% on board for the Vandemon. There is a carbon tipped version that looks <3 . My first mission is to get the bike clear brad. I haven't had much luck finding out if the self-healing paint is a suitable surface for the traditional clear film. I was told that if the self-healing properties are similar to what a person might get from a ceramic coating, the clear won't stick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts