Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello forum members I wish to introduce myself as being a very happy H2 owner from NSW AUSTRALIA.

I'm looking forward to fellow forum posts with advice and suggestions etc.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello forum members I wish to introduce myself as being a very happy H2 owner from NSW AUSTRALIA.

I'm looking forward to fellow forum posts with advice and suggestions etc.
How come the Australian version had the side reflecter!

Btw, welcome from HK

·
Registered
126 Posts
im from australia aswell and my bike also came with the reflectors on the front wheel. however, i got my saki dealer to order replacement bolts(like $5 or something) and they switched them out when i took it in for the 1k km service.

anyways. welcome to the forum. the guys on here are a great source of information. and the work from guhl and brock is phenomenal and definitely worth watching. if you have any questions about aussie issues, feel free to pm me.. im slowly working through the issues of living somewhere that's not the US.. lol

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"How come the Australian version had the side reflecter!"...yours didn't?That's odd.Maybe you got a Monday morning build or something;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

How come the Australian version had the side reflecter!

Btw, welcome from HK
Sorry for taking so long i didnt have notifications switched on. the side reflectors are an Australian requirement so to stand out when passing through intersections with the hope one is not "T" Boned

·
Registered
53 Posts
im from australia aswell and my bike also came with the reflectors on the front wheel. however, i got my saki dealer to order replacement bolts(like $5 or something) and they switched them out when i took it in for the 1k km service.

anyways. welcome to the forum. the guys on here are a great source of information. and the work from guhl and brock is phenomenal and definitely worth watching. if you have any questions about aussie issues, feel free to pm me.. im slowly working through the issues of living somewhere that's not the US.. lol
the better job you will do with justin short Woolich software

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm in QLD! Brisbane to be exact. You you ever come up to Brissy, PM me and we can cruise the city in our wicked H2s. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm in QLD! Brisbane to be exact. You you ever come up to Brissy, PM me and we can cruise the city in our wicked H2s. Congrats on the new ride!

I would like that but just a tad to far. The furthest north we go is the Oxley Hwy Wauhope to Walcha and back, otherwise we hit Macquarie Pass most weekends and meet at Robinson Pie Shop.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts