Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm Bruce early 50's and live in Sydney, I pick up my second hand 2016 H2 this Friday. It is original and has less than a thousand kilometres on it.

A friend of mine Ozbooster is going to build her into a nice city commuter bike for me, intercooler, SC gears, pipe, gear based boost controller and a few other things, basically must haves for a reliable commuter bike :)

I also own-
- 2004 Busa with a velocity stage 2 turbo, Aquamist water/methanol injection and Motec ECU and dash. This was also built for me by Ozbooster.
- 2008 1441 Busa
- 3 x RS250 Aprilia cup race bikes
- CB900F2B I purchased new back in the early 80's
- Original 1980 CBX1000
- Original 1982 wire wheel 1100 Katana
- 2 x modified 1982 1100 Katanas

I think the modded H2 will fit right in with the other bikes in my shed. I have already trolled this site for the last 2 weeks and have really learnt from your posts so thanks for the info.
Looking forward to seeing more of your H2 stories and might even add one of my own.

Bruce

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome mate :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I didn't mention that I purchased the H2 sight unseen and that I work 4000 kilometres away from home.
Well this is now getting real!

I fly home on the red eye from Perth to Sydney on Monday, pick up the H2 on Tuesday and take it for its first service and rego inspection on Wednesday.

When I first brought it I purchased a custom number plate 'H2R', a few day later I thought that was misleading so purchased another number plate 'H2ahh'.

I am a bit excited, hope it fits a 6-4' tall skinny dude.

A mate of mine currently riding in Bolivia and then doing **** on salt? is going to build her into a decent commuter bike.

Did I mention there will be carbon everything body and wheels.

I made friends with a pommy dude who has nice carbon stuff for H2's.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I finally got home on Monday and collected the H2 from a mates place. Took her in for a first service (I got her second hand with 921K's) and then for blue slip inspection and rego today. Put the number plate on and out for a ride.
I have a Velocity stage 2 turbo Busa and a 1441 Busa and she feels totally different to those two.
Throttle response is incredible, she seems to have more power than the 1441 (still running in) less power than the turbo but has instant response to the throttle.
Handling and suspension is in another world.
Love it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts