Ninja H2 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a 2021 H2 last week. Never ordered it. The dealer had just received it and I snatched it.
Before buying mine I had NEVER seen an H2 in real life and I think the pictures cannot capture this bike's beauty.
Happy to be part of this exclusive community.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I think you're going to have a few other new members on here wondering if you've been kissed on the dick by the good luck fairy! Some have been waiting for months for delivery!

Enjoy the ride!

Don.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I think you're going to have a few other new members on here wondering if you've been kissed on the dick by the good luck fairy! Some have been waiting for months for delivery!

Enjoy the ride!

Don.
Believe me there were 1 or 2 other ones out there when I bought mine last week. Finding one is a daily task. You gotta run searches daily. I tried to find a used one but there was nothing worth my time so I decided to get a new one. It took me less than 7 days to find it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Believe me there were 1 or 2 other ones out there when I bought mine last week. Finding one is a daily task. You gotta run searches daily. I tried to find a used one but there was nothing worth my time so I decided to get a new one. It took me less than 7 days to find it.
what state you find her in?

·
Registered
62 Posts
thats unreal to me considering how other dudes on here are sweating the delivery and looking for used bikes i guess some dealerships ordered them without being spoken for which is a no brainer actually how much you pay ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thats unreal to me considering how other dudes on here are sweating the delivery and looking for used bikes i guess some dealerships ordered them without being spoken for which is a no brainer actually how much you pay ?
Unreal but 100% true. I put a $1k deposit on 05/20 and picked it up the next day on Friday 5/21. Sales manager was Tom C. from Shawnee Cycle Plaza in Kansas City.
The one below was in stock when I bought mine but California is too far from me. Not sure if they still have it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Unreal but 100% true. I put a $1k deposit on 05/20 and picked it up the next day on Friday 5/21. Sales manager was Tom C. from Shawnee Cycle Plaza in Kansas City.
The one below was in stock when I bought mine but California is too far from me. Not sure if they still have it.

again what u pay out the door?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts