Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up fellow riders. I recently picked up a 2015 H2 this past Monday and have already added 1050 miles to it. Mods are: undertail, and full Brock's setup. Makes 248rwhp at the tire and I am completely in love with riding like the first time I stepped foot on a bike. I've ridden dirt for 14 years and street for 8. I have the knowledge and skills to survive the street, but would be an amateur on the track haha. I primarily ride back roads and stay away from traffic as I live out west in Marengo.

Previous bikes (past to present)

2002 Gsxr 600
2007 r1 red
2007 r1 blue
2004 drag busa
2009 r1
2001 turbo hayabusa (340rwhp on 22lbs)
2011 zx10r
2002 Gsxr 1000
2015 Yamaha r1
2016 road glide
2015 H2

Story is, I traded the r1 in for the Harley because I have few friends on sportbikes. I shortly learned that most people on Harley's do it for the status and to get messed up bar hopping rather than riding. I put 4300 miles on it in 6 weeks, and stopped by Harley last Saturday to see the H2 sitting there. I knew I wouldn't leave without the H2, and I came back the following Monday and took her home.

Ask any questions, the H2 is better than I could've imagined.

If anyone lives in my area, I do derinda rd and stage coach going to savannah and galena and it's an amazing ride for being in Illinois.

Attachments

·
Administrator
396 Posts

So you found an H2 at a Harley dealer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did, a wealthy regular customer likes to buy and trade bikes in regularly. The dealer was actually a triumph dealer in the same building as a Harley dealer.

So you found an H2 at a Harley dealer?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome aboard!

That road glide certainly looks like the odd one in that list of previous rides.

Enjoy the new toy.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome to the mad house :)

Reactions: h2madness!

·
Administrator
396 Posts
I did, a wealthy regular customer likes to buy and trade bikes in regularly. The dealer was actually a triumph dealer in the same building as a Harley dealer.
Woodstock?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saint Charles. My 2015 r1 is currently at Woodstock for sale. It's actually a great deal. Setup with everything you need and under 5k miles. They'd let it go for like 12k if you know anyone looking

Woodstock?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts