Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All -

New to this ninja h2 forum and looking to hear from others as to how they like the new Ninja H2 for 2015.

Must say, been riding for 20 years and have a nice collection of bikes from all the mfg and the Ninja H2 has to be the best of the best in my opinion.

From being on the track, to on the street, this H2 is the closest thing to the real deal in a race bike.

Of course you could be on the H2R, and that would be a whole other story, but for the street, can't beat the acceleration and feeling of speed from the get go !

Like the H2, and the detail to quality.

Extremely Pleased = Nice Job Kawasakai !!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome to the mad house, there's a lot of good people on this forum and many of them going to tap into the inner most performance gains that can be had from this bike. Myself, keeping it simple and plan on just riding and enjoying.

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
220 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are completely happy with the Ninja H2.

Are you planning to make any mods to it, or are you appeased just the way that kawasaki gave it to you?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I thought...doing the exhaust mod was gonna be a seriously major issue.Not having any kind of pipe bending equipment and such.It took me a while to make the correct angled cuts and alignment stuff...but it really wasn't NEAR as hard as I presumed going in.Luckily...I had a Stainless midpipe here...off something else.It just happened to have a few correct angles in it.Once i figured out which part to use...and cut it where I THOUGHT it would be...then I aligned it all up...and marked the connections with a piece of tape and pencil line.Took it to my friend...he welded it(tig)in about 20 minutes.Everything went good.Certainly happy with the form of it...Used my factory hanger.MUCH better than spending anywhere from 1500 to 3500.The welding cost 25 dollars...the muffler...and titainium midpipe(which I couldn't use(won't weld to stainless)came out to just above 900 dollars.Still to me a good savings.Accomplished my goals for this project...weight savings and decent looks.And getting that factory can out and OFF.

I say this to Ninja_H2...this mod is something you really want to consider....and WELCOME!Great bikes...my poor 14 is probably quite pissed about now.What can I say?I'm having serious FUN on my new H2.My dealer said early on.."I don't think you'll like this bike"(before I put the Downpayment in).I told him..."Well h#$% yeah I'm gonna like it...it MAY become my primary ride".It is.;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hello All -

New to this ninja h2 forum and looking to hear from others as to how they like the new Ninja H2 for 2015.

Must say, been riding for 20 years and have a nice collection of bikes from all the mfg and the Ninja H2 has to be the best of the best in my opinion.

From being on the track, to on the street, this H2 is the closest thing to the real deal in a race bike.

Of course you could be on the H2R, and that would be a whole other story, but for the street, can't beat the acceleration and feeling of speed from the get go !

Like the H2, and the detail to quality.

Extremely Pleased = Nice Job Kawasakai !!!!
thanks for the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts