Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there I'm Creepy from New England.

I finally pulled the trigger yesterday. It wasn't without researching and actually riding one that I based my decision. Last 4 bikes were Zx14/ZX14R/CBR1000RR/2015-S1000RR. All of them were good but the BMW rocked everything I could throw at it. Long trips, short trips, track days cold days hot days its an all around performer with plenty of everything for anyone who likes sport bikes.

Yesterday picked up an H2 and road home in heavy traffic on a very cold day. Not the ride I was looking forward to. That being said I have to admit this bike has a lot of personality from the engine note which reminds me of a muscle car to the riding position which is pretty comfy and not as tall as my S1000RR.

There's something very unique about this bike which can only be experienced by actually riding one compared to the other bikes I've ridden. By far the BMW is much easier to ride than the Kawasaki but the H2 is more interesting when your street riding. I cant say enough about the BMW S1000RR and it is a benchmark for its class but holy shitz is this H2 fun. I can only imagine how much fun Ill have on this thing this summer. I cant wipe this grin >:D off my face now. Glad to be apart of the community.

Big salute to Kawasaki for having the balls to build this machine.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wait until it is derestricted, OMFG !!!

The bike in stock form is actually not worth the money, but once she is derestricted she is a bargain!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Hey Creeps.Welcome.I think I saw you on the zx14 forum a while back(few years ago now).You will really enjoy this bike.I know exactly what you're talking about.It IS different feeling from other bikes.I tried to explain it at different times on my other forum...one does have to ride it to understand.

"H2 is more interesting when your street riding"...yep.I haven't ridden my 14 since early 2015 when I got my H2.I'm just drawn to my H2...it's always a blast to ride and experience the feel of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts