Ninja H2 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all you H2 dudes.

Pucked up my 2015 H2 a few days ago and i hasn't disappointed. It has exceeded my expectations. Not so much the engine, as its everything i though it would be.

However, its the superb suspension and handling that i wasn't expecting. Closer to a ZX-10R than a ZZR1400 boat.

Only mods so far are.
Akra Can, R&G tail tidy, R&G Rad guard,

Ordered some shorty levers, ZG DB screen, and Ventureshield paint protection.

The beast, with my other beast.

And my first ride out. What an incredible motorcycel the H2 is. :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
welcome from another Uk owner

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome.

Shorty levers on a 2015 H2. Are you sure? The clutch is heavy enough with a full length lever.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats, mine arrives tomorrow. Where are you from? My other beast is a Vmax :)
Thanks mate,

I'm from Bristol and two of my other mates also own H2's (although one of them never rides his).

I was all set to go to the TT with the lads, but had to cancel due to work.
The other mate with H2 did 189mph on the Mountain last year on his.

Congrats on getting yours too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome.

Shorty levers on a 2015 H2. Are you sure? The clutch is heavy enough with a full length lever.
I must admit that the clutch is quite heavy, but I have XXL hands and a grip like a vice (so i've been told :D)

The prime reason for fitting the shorties, is so I can hopefully change the lever angle downwards a bit more.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Question.

What TC settings are you guys running on?

Mines on 2, but i was beaten on a Traffic light drag by a Ducati Diavel, due to excessive wheelying.
Mind you i've never been beaten off the lights on my Diavel though. >:D

Not tried the launch control thingy either yet.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I go a few times a year but not this week. But worth arranged soon to maybe go the same thurs. Would be great to meet another Owner

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear,,,,"I'M BACK"

Dropped a chunk of money at dealer today, now commited to saving my 2015. If I had sold my engine I would have bought another. Nothing compares to this bike IMHO.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm sure you will all be pleased to hear,,,,"I'M BACK"

Dropped a chunk of money at dealer today, now commited to saving my 2015. If I had sold my engine I would have bought another. Nothing compares to this bike IMHO.
Deposit on new bike or are you buying parts to rebuild your crashed H2 ?

·
Registered
787 Posts
If my valuation of the engine had been met I would have started over with a new bike. I've bought a stock top yoke but stopped short of buying stock clip ons. Aiming to make some clip ups ( if that makes sense!?!

Thank you SUPERC for reminding me I crashed. I thought I'd been abducted by aliens for the last 10 months and they trashed my bike out of jealousy at what a technical marvel it is .

·
Registered
835 Posts
If my valuation of the engine had been met I would have started over with a new bike. I've bought a stock top yoke but stopped short of buying stock clip ons. Aiming to make some clip ups ( if that makes sense!?!

Thank you SUPERC for reminding me I crashed. I thought I'd been abducted by aliens for the last 10 months and they trashed my bike out of jealousy at what a technical marvel it is .
You were abducted by aliens and you were "probed" you crashed when you had a flash back :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts