Ninja H2 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I share some pics of my new Carbon fiber bits I just installed on my H2. If you you want to know more, please contact Andy Jenkinson of Team T3 Racing.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
765 Posts
👍 looks great. I'll most likely get the exhaust from tt3 so will check out the carbon goodies as well🤔 Are you planning on any more carbon? I was looking at the carbon rear under seat frame section! Looks nice but I wonder how strong it is as I'm bigger than your average h2 rider, in fact I would bet I'm the heaviest person who rides a h2😵 What a title to hold

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
👍 looks great. I'll most likely get the exhaust from tt3 so will check out the carbon goodies as well🤔 Are you planning on any more carbon? I was looking at the carbon rear under seat frame section! Looks nice but I wonder how strong it is as I'm bigger than your average h2 rider, in fact I would bet I'm the heaviest person who rides a h2😵 What a title to hold
I believe carbon sub-frame has at least the same strenght of the aluminum one if not more, so I don't think weight is an issue. I'm planning to do the upper cowl next.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice, thanks for pics. Look forward to seeing when you do more. What would you say about quality and fit?
The quality of the parts is excellent, and fitment also. The holes line up perfectly, the only thing that miss are that little "Christmas trees" that goes in the rubber bushing, because it's not possible to do them in carbon I guess. But I'm totally happy with the parts.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I share some pics of my new Carbon fiber bits I just installed on my H2. If you you want to know more, please contact Andy Jenkinson of Team T3 Racing.

[email protected]
Love the way it looks. I've been looking at the options myself.

Question - The OEM ram air tube has 6 approx. 3/4" holes. Heard only speculation as to their function, anyway from info posted here by someone that purchased one carbomotos air tube didn't have the holes but the current pic on their site shows the holes. Which way did yours come?

Carbomotos site:

OEM:

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love the way it looks. I've been looking at the options myself.

Question - The OEM ram air tube has 6 approx. 3/4" holes. Heard only speculation as to their function, anyway from info posted here by someone that purchased one carbomotos air tube didn't have the holes but the current pic on their site shows the holes. Which way did yours come?

Carbomotos site:

OEM:

Mine has the holes, just like the OEM.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts