Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats how the H2 feels now

Had in in or a reflash today with the focus on smoothing the the snatchy low rev throttle behavior, well I gotta say they did a fantastic job, it really is a different bike to ride

At first the bike felt so different, my initial reaction was, what the fook have they done, strange, then as I re-calibrated myself it all came together

Gone as that "110% concentration on throttle control" in first and second, the bike now behaves beautifully where I want it, well impressed

Base hp was 198 with a final figure of 234, standard exhaust system with just a DNA filter with revs increased to 13800, 740 miles on the clock

Rob

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thats how the H2 feels now

Had in in or a reflash today with the focus on smoothing the the snatchy low rev throttle behavior, well I gotta say they did a fantastic job, it really is a different bike to ride

At first the bike felt so different, my initial reaction was, what the fook have they done, strange, then as I re-calibrated myself it all came together

Gone as that "110% concentration on throttle control" in first and second, the bike now behaves beautifully where I want it, well impressed

Base hp was 198 with a final figure of 234, standard exhaust system with just a DNA filter with revs increased to 13800, 740 miles on the clock

Rob
Hello Rob,

We just Dyno my bike today with the Brock's stage 2 and I We got 236 whp.

So I guess 230's the the right number for flashed H2 with air filter and exhaust.

I'm definitely doing the SC gears.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Rob,

We just Dyno my bike today with the Brock's stage 2 and I We got 236 whp.

So I guess 230's the the right number for flashed H2 with air filter and exhaust.

I'm definitely doing the SC gears.
Hi leo

To be fair, anybody who believes they can ride a bog standard H2 to anywhere near its limits (apart from in a straight line) should be in motogp or climb down from the bullshit tree:)

I had mine done for two reasons,

1. try and calm down the throttle behavior
2. for the relatively low cost, then why not ;)

I was advised by the tuner that hp gains with a standard system and filter change would be around the 35-40 hp mark so I knew what to expect, control of power is the key thing to me

I,m not changing to a full system, adding velocity stack, sc gear changes but thats just me, going that way will sure push up your hp figures, its your money, spend it as you please;)

Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts