Ninja H2 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked her up yesterday, wanted a 2nd fun bike so I don't rack up too many miles on my H2
bike's pretty bad-ass, has the R1 engine (adjusted for lower-end torque), serious chassis setup, good electronics with TC & throttle management modes, ABS, even has a really good cruse control, lol. After I get a few miles on her I'll wake her up with a pipe/PC/flash & dyno tune. Should be fun. oh yeah, and I wanted a bike that does good wheelies..

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The front end looks like its from a Transformer movie.

I LOVE the grey. I was going to paint one of my helmets that color when Scion released it. They called it "cement" Its a bad a$$ color.

NOLA

·
Registered
376 Posts
Good idea, I also have another bike for the same reason. I love the colour contrast of wheels and rest of the bike. I reckon it would feel pretty civilised after being on the H2.
Good on you!
Jeffro ;)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Congrats, read a lot of positive reviews on the MT/FZ-10. Must have been a dozen mag. comparison tests recently vs. the Tuono & the new 17 Super Duke R.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Congrats man very nice!

Reactions: racer172

·
Registered
393 Posts
Enjoy and looks mad as

Reactions: racer172

·
Registered
765 Posts
You have matching helmets:)

I think my helmet is actually the same but without any stickers just all natural carbon (black) doesn't go out of date so easy:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts