Ninja H2 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome! That Akra exhaust really complements the bike better than I expected.
What date did you place order if you don't mind me asking?

I should be getting mine within the next month or so I hope. I ordered a day or two after Christmas.

·
Registered
625 Posts

I should be getting mine within the next month or so I hope. I ordered a day or two after Christmas.

I don’t know about other UK guys but I ordered Aug 18, it arrived last Fri, still at the dealer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi, Ordered mine 2nd week in August. The very day they became available to order in the UK. As I've said previously, as far as I know mine was the first confirmed order with deposit paid. It was a very long wait.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi, Ordered mine 2nd week in August. The very day they became available to order in the UK. As I've said previously, as far as I know mine was the first confirmed order with deposit paid. It was a very long wait.

Mine was the same day, as soon as they were available to order. My dealer said mine was number 2 number 1 was a carbon (yours!) and that they were the first two 2019’s into the UK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
587 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yoshimura vs Akrapovic vs standard

Awesome! That Akra exhaustreally complements the bike better than I expected.
I wasn't sure about the Akrapovic can, but as I wanted to go with a full system and the Akrapovic Evo system is more or less the Kawasaki official option, I went with that. Because of the oversized linkpipe, I cant really go with another brand for the end can. But now it's on, its really growing on me. My previous bike had the R11 end can. Also Akprapovic say, there's no absolute need to mess with the tuning when fitting their system, but advise for best performance, to get it power commanded. I'll wait until it's all run in before I decide. To be honest,power wasn't the reason for changing.

You see all the weight saving claims, but it's not untill you can compare the 2 systems side by side that you can really appreciate what this is. With changing the battery for lithium, the Akro system and tail tidy I must have saved somewhere near 14kg (30 lbs) Now all I need todo, is lose the same from myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
GadjetUK, I saw your bike in the workshop when they were fitting the Exhaust and tail tidy. Same as on mine. It looks so much better than the standard stuff and I agree about the weight saving. My bike's stock parts are in two big boxes in my garage and they weigh a ton.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
That Yoshi looks really good.Great design.First one I've seen like that.Sweet.

"To be honest,power wasn't the reason for changing."...I hear ya.I think mine with full fuel weighs in at just at 480.

·
Registered
101 Posts
That Yoshi looks really good.Great design.First one I've seen like that.Sweet.

"To be honest,power wasn't the reason for changing."...I hear ya.I think mine with full fuel weighs in at just at 480.
I agree, the Yoshi looks awesome with the original exhaust, first one I have seen also, sweet! :nerd:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
the bike very cute! but why that akrapovic ?? It is really ugly!
As I've said previously, the reason for the Akrapovic is that I wanted to go with a full system and the Akrapovic is more or less the official Kawasaki option. It has really grown on me since putting it on and I do think it has that factory look(beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Also with the full Evo system you are limited to the end can as the bore is larger than standard and as far as I am aware the only one that size. The Evo end can is a different size to the standard slip on can they supply.
Also in my opinion, the quality of the system is second to none and the sound is great, does not offend the neighbours. If you want a super loud exhaust, this is not the one for you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts