Ninja H2 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 2015 so this question isn't about any other year, but when I get ready to go and I put it in gear, it shuts off. I noticed there's this metal leg down at the bottom that the bike stands on when parked. I assumed it was automatic but it's not so is there a button to raise that leg? I don't want to just kick it. It also seems dangerous down like that for riding. WTF Kawasaki!

Also, I'd like to add more gears to my supercharger. How do I accomplish this?

·
Registered
278 Posts
It's a 2015 so this question isn't about any other year, but when I get ready to go and I put it in gear, it shuts off. I noticed there's this metal leg down at the bottom that the bike stands on when parked. I assumed it was automatic but it's not so is there a button to raise that leg? I don't want to just kick it. It also seems dangerous down like that for riding. WTF Kawasaki!

This should be very easy for you!

First step: Find a ball peen and tap mightily on the label that states, "Supercharger." You may have to put some muscle behind a few licks until it opens. Now you have ready access.

Second step: Go get that 25 lb. sledge I suggested you use in a previous response addressed to you. Have it yet? Okay. Stand perpendicular to the motorcycle on the metal leg side. While facing the motorcycle, give that sledge a good swing to that metal leg. Please insure you stand as close as possible and swing rearward with a vengeance.

Problem solved! ........For all of us!!

·
Registered
836 Posts

Yes I've had a very similar problem but mine sounds worse than yours , I have two metal legs that seem to go through the hole in the rear wheel , it does not cut the engine when I'm ready to ride off but all that happens when I try and pull away is the back wheel turns furiously but the bike refuses to go forward ! Don't be tempted to " kick it " as you suggested as I have tried this and all it achieved was to give me stubbed toe .

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope for you than there are engeneer here !
No need. This equation proves that the engine doesn't even need air to make 300 horsepower. According to the Euler–Mascheroni constant, π + e, π − e, πe, π/e, πe, π√2, ππ, eπ2, ln π, 2e, ee, the H2 SHOULD make more power than the R because the compression on the R is lower and its cam is heavier due to extra bumps. I hope Brook is on this.

Now, who wants in on a group buy for custom H2 carbon fiber ash trays!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I've had a very similar problem but mine sounds worse than yours , I have two metal legs that seem to go through the hole in the rear wheel , it does not cut the engine when I'm ready to ride off but all that happens when I try and pull away is the back wheel turns furiously but the bike refuses to go forward ! Don't be tempted to " kick it " as you suggested as I have tried this and all it achieved was to give me stubbed toe .
Oh man that sucks. Sounds like the transmission. I hope it's covered under warranty.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I solved this problem by cutting that long black deal off,and unhooked the switch.Now I just find a tree or car to lean her against when I park....totally works.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Whew! Thanks for reminding me! I almost forgot to feed my pet Ostritch. Couldn't see him out there with his head buried. It's llke he was invisible!

Well off to bed. Have a marathon tomorrow. I'm gonna run it with a piece of tape over my mouth and one nostril clogged because it's been incorrectly argued that you can get more air to your lungs with 3 airways than one.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"tape over my mouth and one nostril clogged because it's been incorrectly argued that you can get more air to your lungs with 3 airways than one"...what's your surface area?.I don't think your nose hairs will collapse...but they could dislodge and end up in your sinus.You start sneezing while running...that could be a serious flow issue.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Worked nicely for me as well!
Works well for my niece too in real life. She just puts her fingers in her ears and says 'nananananana'. It's so nice being a grown up and not having to act like a wittle baby when big bad words get too scawey.

Now back to helping little old ladies figuring out how to raise the handlebars on their superbikes so they don't irritate their sciatica or 'ritis.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Oh man, what is it about this site...

1krider
H2R
H2Rdworking

What I double don't understand is why your life is so bad that you get your jollies from trolling and infuriating with petulance. You're not even beating these guys with superior knowledge just base mockery.

You've asked before why this site chases people away. The site chases stupidity away, not people. There's a difference...

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
C'mon now Ness...he's havin fun;)I wouldn't take it too seriously.I'll admit,when H2R was here...at the beginning...it got old hearing the criticisms.But it really didn't jade my feelings about this great bike...not one bit.Whoever this H2Rdworking guy is...it's all good.I'm certainly not offended with his blanket "jabs" at us.More a reflection of HIM than anyone else;)

·
Registered
836 Posts
Whew! Thanks for reminding me! I almost forgot to feed my pet Ostritch. Couldn't see him out there with his head buried. It's llke he was invisible!

Well off to bed. Have a marathon tomorrow. I'm gonna run it with a piece of tape over my mouth and one nostril clogged because it's been incorrectly argued that you can get more air to your lungs with 3 airways than one.
I must have a similar sense of humour to H2Rworking I think he must some Brit in him .
If you guys ever came to a British pub you would leave crying if this tame banter upsets you .
No offence but if you ask a group of Brits how to unfold your mirrors on your new bike you would get way worse than that ,and the "my head hurts " in response to the mirrors going upright ? genuinely made me laugh out loud , I also love the pet Ostritch answer .

So come on lads lets lighten up a little we are not all the same and we come from different backgrounds but we all share an interest in this stunning bike so live and let live .

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Anyone getting pissed about comments(from H2Rd)must have a nerve close to the surface is all I can say.Flame ON boys...flame on!

"Now back to helping little old ladies figuring out how to raise the handlebars on their superbikes so they don't irritate their sciatica or 'ritis"...see,he's pointin that right at ME...the bastid.

·
Registered
278 Posts
... ,and the "my head hurts " in response to the mirrors going upright ? genuinely made me laugh out loud, ...
I have to admit that I almost fell out of my old man rocker over that one! My line of work requires a good belly laugh often. So, I thank H2Rdworking for his thoughtful zinger.

That comment is not meant to offend the gentleman that was asking about the mirror positioning by-the-way! 0:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.