Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone. new owner of h2 here. was planning to have a vandemon full system exhaust but the dealer said they would void my warranty if i go this route. so i just opted to put a slip on (sc project gp70-r) and sprint air filter(po8f1-85). would this require remapping?

·
Registered
498 Posts
I find it interesting how dealers around the world react to adding aftermarket parts.

The dealer I bought my H2 from has even fitted Vandemon exhausts to other H2's, and done Woolich tuning to mine without voiding warranty. I fitted a TT3 full exhaust to mine, and the dealer mechanic tuned it with Woolich (since been retuned properly by Woolich tuner).

It seems some places/countries immediately void warranty for almost any aftermarket addition. I actually wonder if this is technically legal?

As far as remapping, I'm not sure if just a slip on and air filter change would require it, my old ZX12R didn't but not all bikes are equal!

Don.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Since you did both the filter and slip-on, then Probably. These bikes run rich from the factory, so you can get away with leaking out the mixture to some degree, but a more free flowing air filter might be pushing it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone. new owner of h2 here. was planning to have a vandemon full system exhaust but the dealer said they would void my warranty if i go this route. so i just opted to put a slip on (sc project gp70-r) and sprint air filter(po8f1-85). would this require remapping?
Are you selling your vandemon? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts