Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
If you post what gearing (sprockets, or any changes to transmission gears) you have, actual possible top speed could be figured.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Dude. How you didnt grenade the engine is beyond me. WTF is your rev limit (if it even has one) set at ? Your IAT is completely silly.

Cool video.

NOLA

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Looked like 14,200.Mine is set to that also.But I'm sure not hittin anything like that mph.It's either an H2R(which it doesn't sound like),or he's got some mods goin on there.Something.Only one other bike have I seen a video of (in Turkey) of that top mph...on an H2R.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Looked like this dude, except this dude can really ride. OP cant. Bouncing from lane to lane uncontrollable wheeling.

Straight up, ZERO Fuks given.

NOLA

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Also,something doesn't appear right in that vid.Look at the white lines and the passing speed of the scenery.Looks slow to me...slow as in,MAYBE 175-185mph.I know in my vids of my top runs,the lines are dashing by and so is the scenery...As with a lot of other speed vids on the net.Regardless of bikes.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have to agree, though I'll grant possible optical illusion of some kind. Watching it the first time, it struck me with "fakeness," but I couldn't pin why. Note, I am NOT saying this is faked, just that this was my gut impression from what I was seeing on the screen, but I didn't know why.

After reading your comment, I watched again twice, and ****, this does not look any faster than I've often done on a ZX-12R, which sure as shootin' ain't 244 mph, indicated or real.

I'm willing to grant the only error could be speedo, and a lot of speedo error...

·
Registered
247 Posts
I have to echo y'all on this one and agree. I have never ever done anything over 210, but I have hit 200-204 many many times on my 14R. I have a location with an almost 4 mile straight and one way is a slight downhill the entire way. When I make that run the scenery is ripping past at an astonishing rate. This looks like about 170-180 to me. I dont know how or why someone would fake a vid like this, but it does seem 'off', somehow.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It's certainly a real video.240 something mph...I don't think so.Some of those youtube videos of guys on the freeway rippin along...everything's just wizzin past.And they aint doin 240 something.Also he's blurred out two areas of his bike.What's he hidin?Certainly can't identify who it is by lookin at the cockpit area...all of it.There's also a small opening on the right cowl under windscreen.I tried to find a pic of the H2R interface right there.I couldn't find one,but there's clearly an opening there.You can see the road through it.Just on that one side..for whatever that means...just odd looking to me.I mean,mine doesn't have any openings there.And the pics of the H2R's cockpits don't have any either.Unless someone can find one.???

Just watched it again.Yeah,it probably IS 240 something.He's movin pretty good.Probably legit.I don't see really how it couldn't be?It's NOT an H2 though.H2R my guess.https://youtu.be/sztxk9A1YKQ

·
Registered
891 Posts
there are 2 gauges to the left & right of the ignition switch that have been blurred out. Why? do they show information (speed?) that we're not supposed to see? strange.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much bullshit, this is not FAKE !! This is the result of a lot of work, 2 years I have been preparing my motorcycle for this, and I will surpass 400 km / h. The two meters blurred are mix air / fuel I keep secret, and the turbo pressure. Too bad people say it's not real !!! On this day we reached 380 km / h on gps.

·
Registered
427 Posts
How much bullshit, this is not FAKE !! This is the result of a lot of work, 2 years I have been preparing my motorcycle for this, and I will surpass 400 km / h. The two meters blurred are mix air / fuel I keep secret, and the turbo pressure. Too bad people say it's not real !!! On this day we reached 380 km / h on gps.
... so you have a Turbo AND a Supercharger or just a Turbo?

Without a picture of the GPS this thread is worthless!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I imagine he's running somewhere around a 40?Maybe less?And possibly a 19 on the front?With my H2 revs lifted to 14,200..and a H2R sprocket on the rear,I was only able to hit 201mph.That was it.That's with a Guhl flash and canister removed(4 into 1 akra end can).No silencer.91 octane.Had I raised the front sprocket,I could have gone faster I'm sure.

·
Registered
891 Posts
The two meters blurred are mix air / fuel I keep secret, and the turbo pressure..
We all share information with each other & help each other in this forum community.
We have no interest in seeing posts from an individual that wants to keep his info "secret."

·
Registered
183 Posts
Secret gearing, secret air/fuel... I hadn't known before that AFR was ever double-dog secret but I guess if no other tuner knows his special ratio, no one can match his YouTube feat. Good thinking... I guess...

Is the OP about helping others with what he's learned, or is he just blowing his own horn with a dubious video? Hard to tell.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My bike is in Brazil, with a mixture of ethanol and gasoline, 50% of each fuel, it makes no sense to mention the air / fuel mixture that nobody will use. I use a front 19 and rear 40 gear, and rpm at 14,200 and 14,300 on my dashboard. I use original supercharger with gears stage 3. And I develop just over 300 hp on the rear wheel.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thank you! That is interesting information, and a little concerning that IAT would get that high even on 50% ethanol.

I am driving right now (well, pulled over right now) so can't compare to the sprockets used on the Brock-tuned bike, but that bike ran out of gearing a lot earlier, at the time-slip speed. That's the the most accurate speed measurement. Whatever ratio taller gearing you had compared to that, at same rpm that's (as I understand it) the ratio you'd be faster, not counting maybe slightly different tire size and slip. More accurate than speedo for sure, and GPS can be off too.

Thank you for the information and video!

EDIT: The Brock's bike reached its redline (presumably 14,000 as Brock claims same as H2R) at 226.9 mph with 19/41 gearing, which Brock said was the highest that could practicably fit the bike. I don't doubt that almost of course there's be a way to get the 40 that you have.

Cranking the math of the increased gearing and 200 extra rpm, that comes to 235.9 mph as a good gearing limit estimate.

That's assuming same tire slip and same tire size. There will be variation, more speed, more slip for example.

Your reported 380 kph GPS equals 236 mph.

Math is boring but point being, that gearing could plausibly reach that actual speed at 14.2K with enough power and enough distance / time accelerating.

Last thing maybe related, showing 7% speedometer error at speed: http://www.ninjah2.org/forum/221522-post50.html . If same speedo error here, that would put 392 km/h indicated down to 364 km/h actual, or 226 mph.

I want to do LSR myself, so these details are potentially useful to me. Definitely great info that you were using the Stage 3 gears, 50% ethanol, and IAT was like this, as well as your sprockets info.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts