Ninja H2 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Thanks for sharing some pictures. Looks like you've got a nice set of bikes for you to choose from there now. Have you gotten to take both bikes out together at the same time yet? Let them see each other in action.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good one mate! Looks like you'll be hitting some of those good Victorian riding roads this weekend to match up the wear patterns on those back tyres :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
congratulations mate, seems NSW is left behind this time
Thanks Victor.
I was as pissed off as I'm sure you are,but believe me that will all be forgotten when you see yours in person.
Photo's do not do any justice to how friggin great they look with the naked eye.
Hope I hear some good news from you next week!!

Thanks for sharing some pictures. Looks like you've got a nice set of bikes for you to choose from there now. Have you gotten to take both bikes out together at the same time yet? Let them see each other in action.
Thanks Clover.
I don't have many people I can trust to ride either of my bikes.In a month or 2 they will get a track session together at Phillip Island.I'll let one of my stunt riding buddies ride the 10,let him start well ahead and then reel him in.

is that a G8 in the background? ;)
Keen eye Yamasuki.Very close.The Pontiac G8 is an Aussie built re-badged and LHD version of our Holden Commodore SS.The car in the shot is my base model Commodore.V6 only.

Good one mate! Looks like you'll be hitting some of those good Victorian riding roads this weekend to match up the wear patterns on those back tyres :)
I'll definately be riding.The wear pattern might have to wait for the track.the cops are going crazy at the moment.I will do my best on the streets when able to.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Here's my girls......:)

Reactions: Flipr

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Somefun you have some beautiful girls there mate!!!
I am in awe of your garage as well.The man cave of my dreams!!!
Good to see the Chad Reed numbers!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Somefun you have some beautiful girls there mate!!!
I am in awe of your garage as well.The man cave of my dreams!!!
Good to see the Chad Reed numbers!!
Thanks Flipr! I spend more time out in my garage than I do the house. :D love it out there.....

Reactions: Flipr
1 - 14 of 14 Posts