Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Bike was delivered on th 29th and we have had incredible weather here in Scotland 馃槂馃槂

I have 400 miles on her and what can I say its truely the best motorcycle i have ever owened. I have attached some photos of its arrival and ride outs .

Excellent, need to take chainsaw to that rear fender tho!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
bikes in for a service, get it back tomorrow, and working thurs/fri, so would only be able to get out on sat, but you away then? Maybe take a half day friday if its nice.

Registered
bikes in for a service, get it back tomorrow, and working thurs/fri, so would only be able to get out on sat, but you away then? Maybe take a half day friday if its nice.
I'll be gone by then :-( .... oh well, there'll be another time. Scotland's awesome if you get the weather, will definitely be back !

Registered
Congrats

Registered
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do mine. It is a truly great bike. The cool part is the more you look at the details you start finding out how good of a job they really did.

I am making some simple changes to make it more streetable, and so far it is working out well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replies guy's.

The h2 is incredible, I now have 650 miles on the clock, just a case of getting the first service out the way and i can open her up!

That won't be untill the 21st unfortunately, there is only one dealer here in Scotland that is equipped to carry out servicing on the h2.

Some more picture's

Attachments

Registered
Never seen the green wellie so empty, must have been early was it? is the service for the H2 that much different to the H2 SX? I got mine services at Shirlaws here in Aberdeen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts