Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a few posts on this site but this one is dedicated to the build of my bike.
We all have ideas of what we call perfect but remember we are humans and our ideas can change.
This is my formula.
Take one 2018 Carbon, (it cost a shitload more in my country, and we don't even get a numbered edition plaque like 2017)
but the colour scheme is exactly the same as the 2018 H2R, Matte and glossy mix paint. and has factory carbon fairing.
Mileage now 1,200km +- 750 miles.
Took my bike to my tuner at 10 this morning and at 5 took it home.
Today I added VANDEMON titanium exhausts, Sprint Filter P08 F1-85 and took off all the plastic trim and replaced them with carbon trim.
Not too much too kill the look of the bike, I like the paint scheme. I did add lower wings but took them off, will put them next time.
The colours of the exhaust are incredible.
The noise of this exhaust is to die for, it has such an incredible deep growl. And that bark, wow.
Everybody who listens to this bike when its running is left speechless.
I will add more posts after a 1000 miles when I do a dyno before and after with ecu flash and H2R cams.
Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, nope, only 1, the other is my tuners H2. I am learning from his mistakes in real life with live time.
He went through 3 intercoolers till he got the right one, he had lot complications till he finished 3 months later.
Bulit special brackets for the meth tank, had special vanes built for the intercooler, lot of work on the bike
and many many hours on the dyno. Took a long time till he got what he wanted.
My build is simple, want to make a balance between beauty and reliability.
Jsut enough carbon to get rid of all the plastic parts, and the lower wings.
I am sending the lower wings i got back, they not up to scratch, the manufacturer said it was probably a mistake so am waiting for new ones before I put them on.
But I tell you something, there is absolutely nothing that compares to the VANDEMON.
Most the bikes here are with Brocks or Austin Racing, and all the owners agree as well as tuners that the Vandemon looks the best but even bettewr it performs pefectly and has the most beutiful noise you will ever experience on the H2.
Since I put the exhaust, I dream more about it than my wife.
Will post some picts of more detailed work soon.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The problem for those of us in the UK who use our H2 for land speed racing is the 103dB @ 4,000 rpm noise limit.

I had a Brock's system on my 14, loved it and it got through the noise test. There's no way a Brock or Vandemon, Austin Racing etc would get through on an H2. The Akrapovic system does, at 98dB.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some more pictures.
Did not do the wings, they at 45% angle. The suplier said he would replace them.
Am waiting for them. The paint I love, its same as 2018 H2R, matt, and gloss mixed.
Did not do carbon air box, or carbon tank covers, I like the paint combination and only
replaced the rear fender, side panels, lower side panels, sprocket cover, mudguard and
side stand cover. The plastic that Kawasaki put on there cheapens the bike.
The Vandemon, its becoming a love affair. I will do a video and post it.
Hope you like

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some more pictures.
Did not do the wings, they at 45% angle. The suplier said he would replace them.
Am waiting for them. The paint I love, its same as 2018 H2R, matt, and gloss mixed.
Did not do carbon air box, or carbon tank covers, I like the paint combination and only
replaced the rear fender, side panels, lower side panels, sprocket cover, mudguard and
side stand cover. The plastic that Kawasaki put on there cheapens the bike.
The Vandemon, its becoming a love affair. I will do a video and post it.
Hope you like

1 - 13 of 13 Posts