Ninja H2 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 H2 ECU flash 13.800 rpm thanks to SOMEFUN and DAN GUHL , 42 rear sprocket, 7200 lumens led mount on the front fender, Front axle sliders costume with green anodizing, 2015 R1M Akrapovic slip on with costume mid pipe 2 1/5 stainless steel grade 321 18 gage with 02 sensor, 3m pro clear costume bra have the stomp grip also but dint put them yet on AND 2nd set off tires did some testing VIDEO coming son TOP SPEEEDDD all I can say ONLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
2015 H2 ECU flash 13.800 rpm thanks to SOMEFUN and DAN GUHL , 42 rear sprocket, 7200 lumens led mount on the front fender, Front axle sliders costume with green anodizing, 2015 R1M Akrapovic slip on with costume mid pipe 2 1/5 stainless steel grade 321 18 gage with 02 sensor, 3m pro clear costume bra have the stomp grip also but dint put them yet on AND 2nd set off tires did some testing VIDEO coming son TOP SPEEEDDD all I can say ONLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
I do like those R1M Akra pipes.... nice

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm looking forward to the videos man. Very curious how fast your top speed is (either what you have personally done, or what the bike is capable of whether you are on it or not).

Thanks for posting these. Very nice. :D

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm looking forward to the videos man. Very curious how fast your top speed is (either what you have personally done, or what the bike is capable of whether you are on it or not).

With the rpm raised to 13.8 and the 42 tooth rear sprocket, the bike will be doing 217 at top speed!

PS, tell your wife or girlfriend that is kilometers!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

All I can say 200 plus lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts