Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found my data shet,

Bike was wiht same setup befor Brock stage 2 and after, same exhaust, same filter, same correction, ofcourse different day

Before did 196 after did 222

Probably on this dyno, the bike completly stock did't arrive to 185-186 whp

The last dyno is different dyno same bike with forced air more than 300 km/h, bike made 240,6 at 13800 rpm, and should be around 242,5 at 14.000 rpm.
The 249 was a rev limiter spyke.

I working and looking hard and for me it's not possible go over 250 whp if you don't change the top or put a race fuel pushing hard the map

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know

I use always the same dyno and same fuel... But after I saw only 220whp I was really upset AND I tried other 2 dynos.

Probably the Bike with the turbo need more air than a normal one.

But my old zx10 with 175kg of weight had 210,68 whp and same torque
H2 had 220whp but 230 kg.

It s better with the electronic and the launch control but it s no so faster than hight modded zx10

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If you haven't already - You'll get more than 6hp by simply changing the air filter to DNA but that huge OEM (for some markets) slipon is probably robbing some HP. Not sure what the highly modded ZX10 had but stage 2 H2 destroys the ZX10 w/ same bolt ons.

·
Registered
574 Posts
The fuel won't matter with this tune as long as it is 89 octane or better.

Your stock dyno results on the Dynojet should have been about 193. After you had your ECU modified, it should have been about 223. If you have a different exhaust or air filter, you might pick up a bit more. Don't change dyno operators to get a higher number, your bike won't go any faster if you change dynos.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have DNA filter

I tester the Bike in the same setup before the step2 and after

Bike had in both test exhaust modded DNA filter and power commander.

I told you, it s not so easy to make power.

The Bike it s fast but with 45 kg more it s not so faster, the problem with the zx10 was the setup and the wheeling. But I did 360 km/h with 18-37 gears

You can t tell the Bike it s faster than other because all dipends from the setup, for sure stock it s better than the zx10 because it s longer or has more good electronic, but running in the same street same driver where I usually test, i arrived at 275-276 with H2 and 270-272 with my old zx10

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have DNA filter

I tester the Bike in the same setup before the step2 and after

Bike had in both test exhaust modded DNA filter and power commander.

I told you, it s not so easy to make power.

The Bike it s fast but with 45 kg more it s not so faster, the problem with the zx10 was the setup and the wheeling. But I did 360 km/h with 18-37 gears

You can t tell the Bike it s faster than other because all dipends from the setup, for sure stock it s better than the zx10 because it s longer or has more good electronic, but running in the same street same driver where I usually test, i arrived at 275-276 with H2 and 270-272 with my old zx10
Your speedometer must be off quite a bit. The record for a 1000 on gasoline is 208 mph or 334 kph held by Valerie Thompson on a BMW.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Was not speedometer but gps and was made on a long street after about 3,5km about 2 miles.

I don t know and don t want the record but if you set a zx10 with bar wheels and you set down the Bike and the weight 170kg with 211whp in my dyno should be in yours dyno more than 220-225whp. It s possible

1 - 9 of 9 Posts