Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.

I have finished my h2 now, we made camshafts with h2R specs and a verte small work on the head.

The result was umbelivable and amazing. Only with camshafts We found 24 ho more! 24! This Bike is crazy.

My Bike has all the brock's specs stage2 ecu exhaust everything and made on my dyno 240hp, after only changing camshafts made 264! And with safe fuel map and 95 italian gasoline.

Now we are doing my second Bike with a bit more aggressive tune in the head and a bit more degrees in the camshafts, we'll see next week the comparation in the same dyno.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Subscribed to this.

Could you please share pictures and dyno charts of your progress. That would be amazing.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Hi Guys.

I have finished my h2 now, we made camshafts with h2R specs and a verte small work on the head.

The result was umbelivable and amazing. Only with camshafts We found 24 ho more! 24! This Bike is crazy.

My Bike has all the brock's specs stage2 ecu exhaust everything and made on my dyno 240hp, after only changing camshafts made 264! And with safe fuel map and 95 italian gasoline.

Now we are doing my second Bike with a bit more aggressive tune in the head and a bit more degrees in the camshafts, we'll see next week the comparation in the same dyno.
Nice work malumat!

Brock

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I will post it.

For the moment I tested my old h2 with h2r only camshafts specs and was +24hp. This Bike has 2900 km

Now I'm working on my New One h2, it s always 2015 Bike but it s New with only 800km. We arte working a bit more aggressiva camshafts with 10-15 degrees more than h2r, working a bit more the head.

The only difference betwen the bikes are only the milage.

The first camshafts arte expensive to make the programs and everything after is much cheaper.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi Guys.

Awesome job man! Are you planning on selling these cam shafts? I would be interested for sure....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hi guys you can check, numbers are not so huge on our dyno, it's around 20-25 hp lower than normal, but you can check the difference........

It's a bit less power under 9500, but after it's umbelivable........

Red BROCK STAGE2 WITH NEW CAMSHAFTS
BLUE BROCK STAGE 2

And to test it for the moment we only put normal 95 gasoline running rich around 12.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some more photos......

My plain was not to sell them in Italy to heve the fastest bike...., but now I have the program done and I spent a lot of money.

So we can check if you guys need them in the States.

Tomorrow we'll check the second H2, with a bit different spec

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thanks so much for sharing your results. Really appreciate it.

Looking forward to seeing the new specs at work.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I tested the second bike, but the test is not reliable. I found less power than the first bike, about 5 hp less.

But this bike have only 700 km, and this is a big difference. The bike start to make good power after 2000-2500 km.

I will try a dyno test after making minimum 1500 km more.

And also I would like to go to another dyno that normaly is more kind...

·
Registered
836 Posts
I tested the second bike, but the test is not reliable. I found less power than the first bike, about 5 hp less.

But this bike have only 700 km, and this is a big difference. The bike start to make good power after 2000-2500 km.

You obviously know what you are doing but switching dyno's would be pointless in my opinion , stick with your "pessimistic'" dyno and it will have some relevance to all your previous results.
Maybe you will have the opportunity to compare with other H2s or H2Rs on a dyno day shoot on the same dyno at a future event .

·
Registered
587 Posts

Stay with this dyno!!!! Dyno for before after, comparative purposes and the big numbers are meaningless.

You obviously know what you are doing but switching dyno's would be pointless in my opinion , stick with your "pessimistic'" dyno and it will have some relevance to all your previous results.
Maybe you will have the opportunity to compare with other H2s or H2Rs on a dyno day shoot on the same dyno at a future event .
^^^this a thousand times. Stay with same dyno lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I know very well, I will stay always with my dyno for testing for sure.

But to have a different number just for my happyness:):)

I did it in another one before and I had 28-30 hp more.... so probably I will see around 300 hp now:):) just to keep it for me.

In any case for sure if I will do someting I will take always same dyno as a reference.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great work! Keep us informed. I was in Forli 2 years ago in March, not far from your Dyno. There is a national event every 3 years for Spinone. Got 3rd in class. Inostrocani ...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Forli, that is quite a coincidence isn't it!
You might remember about 200 Spinone descending on you about 5-6 April 2014. I drove there from Nice with my dog.
Maybe you know breeders or hunters with this dog. 2017 is the next one but don't know where yet.

RADUNO CINOFILO DI RAZZA "TRIENNALE"
RADUNO CINOFILO DI RAZZA "TRIENNALE" - Club italiano Spinoni - Castrocaro Terme - 05/04/2014 :: Castrocaro Terme e Terra del Sole Eventi multipli

Maybe see your bikes and ride your Italian roads again - Last bike I rode in Italy was single pot Moto Guzzi 500 cc ex postman's bike. It was in a film with this girl when she was about 19 ...

Simonetta Stefanelli - IMDb

1 - 20 of 32 Posts