Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
at that time my h2 had only full exhaust brocks, dna air filter, ecu flash woolich nothing more
the zx10r ecu flash, full exhaust arrow, pcv, autotune, k & n air filter, bst carbon fiber wheels, and probably many more things he did not tell me!
that zx10r reached the final speed 342 km / h measured by gps!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
at that time my h2 had only full exhaust brocks, dna air filter, ecu flash woolich nothing more
the zx10r ecu flash, full exhaust arrow, pcv, autotune, k & n air filter, bst carbon fiber wheels, and probably many more things he did not tell me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_I0xQ-8Mg0&feature=youtu.be
What does the ZX10r have to do with the video?

Also I see it went over 299kph. Did the Woolich flash allow it to go that far? Or was that the race dash?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does the ZX10r have to do with the video?

Also I see it went over 299kph. Did the Woolich flash allow it to go that far? Or was that the race dash?

I did not understand the question about the zx10 ...
what does it have to do? It is one of the fastest here..342 km / h and the h2 with very little passes as if it were stopped

the flash of woolich allows to use it as the one of the h2r is the same SPEEDOMETER the one of both

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I did not understand the question about the zx10 ...
what does it have to do? It is one of the fastest here..342 km / h and the h2 with very little passes as if it were stopped

the flash of woolich allows to use it as the one of the h2r is the same SPEEDOMETER the one of both
Oh you were using the 10 as a reference, I thought it was in the video.

I was of the impression if one used the race dash, it kills other functions such as the turn signals etc.
My question is are you using the race dash or did you just kill the top speed limiter?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Im running woolich and have top speed limit removed. Speedo sometimes reads 189 and 199 it seems temperamental not that i look at it much from 4th gear on i tend to be holding on lol i regularly be out with modded zx10s and mate has my last r1 that i tuned to death. And i have to say in the twistys not much difference but straight line or leaving corner nothing touches h2

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
" top speed limit removed. Speedo sometimes reads 189 and 199"...something isn't right then.Might wantta get that checked.It's electronic...so it shouldn't be wandering around once disabled in the ECU.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Was out to day and damnnnn im pissed. Bike 100% limited at 189! When i left it with tuner he was to remove that and do other things like lower temp so fans came on early. He text being smart when my h2 was overheating and blowing fuses at TT. He said yeah i did lower it by 1 degree. Bikes goin back there soon for some free work or he will be gettin the worst said about him on here. Named and shamed

·
Registered
501 Posts
So what was your "true" speed, although impressive 364, clock speed is not a true measurement

Rob

·
Registered
200 Posts
Yeah h2madness he thinks he's very funny. Tbh he is big too big into turbo busas for my liking but only option here for forced induction.bike is currently back at kawa dealer for cloudy clutch fluid and a service he's then it's going to tuner until I'm happy he's done what I asked and paid for already

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
So what was your "true" speed, although impressive 364, clock speed is not a true measurement

Rob

it's true, the same for the 400km / h of the h2r
375km / h is 357 gps is the maximum speed that I reach I limit the rpm

I can not find the **** picture now when I change my phone I lost many images
I leave one of 364/351

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
guys my h2 is going back to tuner going to tweak a few things but i want to know what is a good temp to lower or set fans to come on at??

·
Registered
404 Posts
The front wheel is used the speed sensor and the rear is used to do all the other stuff relative to the front sensor. Front and rear are looked at for ABS. If the front wheel is slipping then he's going faster than the speedo? All the controls would have to be turned off as the management unit is looking for 48 pulses from the front and 50 from the rear per revolution. If it is out by a certain amount the traction control would button off until both wheels are within the allowable limit for the settings. What does the speedo do on the dyno when the front wheel is not turning, does the bike read off the rear wheel?

On a track day when the bike is getting thrown over to extreme angles the circumference of the tyre in contact is dramaticly different front and rear making the speedo useless if it is taking the speed from the rear. Measure it, I did. The RPM relative to speed also changes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I believe on a dyno the traction control is turned off to allow the bike to get to speed.

Which would imply the speed is read off the rear wheel?

Don.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Traction control is read of both wheels with the front being the being the speed datum. If it was on then the bike would not perform because it would think there was 100% slippage.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts