Ninja H2 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Aren't the Sûreté du Québec rather insistent that motorcycles have stock (or at least, quiet) exhaust systems?? I've heard horror stories about enforcement there ...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aren't the Sûreté du Québec rather insistent that motorcycles have stock (or at least, quiet) exhaust systems?? I've heard horror stories about enforcement there ...
Yes they are but I live up north in Abitibi and there is quite less police officer and they seems to be a little more tolerant around here and I just go really easy on the throttle when I'm in town. I ride my ninja 1000 with a muzzy full systeme for 5 years now without being arrested (for my exhaust). What probably help me is that I seek and ride mostly on hidden back road and avoid big city like Montéal, Québec, Toronto and other that have reputation of being intolerant to loud exhaust motorcycle. Last summer I did a 2000 km 4 day trip to Sudbury,Sault-Saint-Marie, Wawa, Matheson and did the 144 and the 129 that are really nice scenic back road without any civilisation on it and that is where I found freedom... 0:) >:D

·
Super Moderator
699 Posts
Ontario 129 is not US 129 but it's not bad, and it's certainly isolated, make sure you can do 200 km between filling stations. A baby black bear crossed the road in front of me the last time I went there!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have to be honest, I think it looks crappy and is out of place on such a beautiful bike.
Your opinion and your taste but to be honest I really don't care that you don't like it as I did it for ME to MY taste and to me it is one of the nicest looking H2 exhaust. To each is own. By the way it is way better in person then on the picture ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
To be honest I think writing something like someone's exhaust looks crappy is quite provocative. I realise you have a right to an opinion but if I told you my opinion on little keyboard jockeys you wouldn't like it. So, although I still hold this opinion I will not elaborate on it because that wouldn't be nice for you. Maybe you can extend someone else the same courtesy next time and put, well done, not to my taste but nice to see something different. :) have a nice day

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can tell me your opinion on keyboard jockeys if you like, it wouldn't bother me. I think the can doesn't look professionally made, and therefore contrasts with the exceptional finish of the H2, hence why I think it looks crap.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Your opinion and your taste but to be honest I really don't care that you don't like it as I did it for ME to MY taste and to me it is one of the nicest looking H2 exhaust. To each is own. By the way it is way better in person then on the picture ;)
That's great that you did it for you and you're happy with it. You also posted it on a public forum where people can express their opinion on its appearance. I expressed mine.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I wouldn't use the term "crappy" live and let live but I have to be honest I don't think it looks that good either, at least I wouldn't put it on my bike even if the noise level was legal.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
You can tell me your opinion on keyboard jockeys if you like, it wouldn't bother me. I think the can doesn't look professionally made, and therefore contrasts with the exceptional finish of the H2, hence why I think it looks crap.
It is a SC Project CR-T 70mm titanium carbon fiber silencer and to tell it dont look professionally made it is because you haven't saw it in real. Go see what these guys do. :)

You could have use a less drastic qualifier other then crap to express your opinion on the look of it. For sure you can hate it and I really don't mind as each people have there own taste and that can't be discuss.

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is a SC Project CR-T 70mm titanium carbon fiber silencer and to tell it dont look professionally made it is because you haven't saw it in real. Go see what these guys do. :)

You could have use a less drastic qualifier other then crap to express your opinion on the look of it. For sure you can hate it and I really don't mind as each people have there own taste and that can't be discuss.
I don't hate it. I like that style when it looks professionally made - like an Austin Racing can for a 15/16 R1. But seriously, if "crap" is too strong an adjective for you then you're being rather sensitive.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts