Ninja H2 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

New to the site, i just recently bought a 2015 H2 low mileage with Brock exhaust filter power commander and ecu flash. i was very excited to get out and try my new toy out, however the weather has been CR**P i managed to get out yesterday for a quick shot pop over to see my brother, and was very disappointed!

i found when i accelerated almost like it was cutting out then boom a mad rush of power the TC light was flashing was in mode 3 but it felt horrific to drive not the smooth power delivery at all. has anyone experienced this? do you think it could be set up wrong, could i have it set up wrong.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Best wishes

Stuart

·
Registered
835 Posts
Hi Everyone,

New to the site, i just recently bought a 2015 H2 low mileage with Brock exhaust filter power commander and ecu flash. i was very excited to get out and try my new toy out, however the weather has been CR**P i managed to get out yesterday for a quick shot pop over to see my brother, and was very disappointed!

i found when i accelerated almost like it was cutting out then boom a mad rush of power the TC light was flashing was in mode 3 but it felt horrific to drive not the smooth power delivery at all. has anyone experienced this? do you think it could be set up wrong, could i have it set up wrong.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Best wishes

Stuart
Hi , I have a 2015 . Could it be the TC detecting wheel spin and not giving you full power until you are in a higher gear or going faster (so less wheel spin ? ) my H2 feels harsh when it cuts power , I have only used mode 1 (most power ) so maybe try that and see what happens?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi , I have a 2015 . Could it be the TC detecting wheel spin and not giving you full power until you are in a higher gear or going faster (so less wheel spin ? ) my H2 feels harsh when it cuts power , I have only used mode 1 (most power ) so maybe try that and see what happens?
yes this is what am wondering! i am going to take it to YPE tuning on Wednesday and get it a dyno run and check its set up properly. ok so mode one is the fastest and mode three is the slowest would that be right?

thanks for the reply (y)

·
Registered
835 Posts
yes this is what am wondering! i am going to take it to YPE tuning on Wednesday and get it a dyno run and check its set up properly. ok so mode one is the fastest and mode three is the slowest would that be right?

thanks for the reply (y)
Correct , you were using it in "pussy mode " 😉

1 - 6 of 6 Posts