Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
I love this bike,You can't put a price on it.Would have traded my left Bean!
Hello my fellow H2 owners.

I couldn't agree more and welcome aboard! Just don't tell H2R what he his missing we want him to continue to wallow in his own misery.

A lot of people are going to mistakenly try to compare the H2 with other bikes and that will be hard to do since it is not specifically targeted to any one category but defines it's own. So many people are caught up with the final HP figures and are completely ignorant to the power/torque curve this engine produces. It is unequivocally the quickest OEM produced bike ever made. I see you already know that though. :D

Reactions: Bazza

·
Registered
173 Posts
Lucky you. I only can comment on the sitting position as it still winter over here. It won't go away... The sitting position is near perfect for me ( I am 6, 7") it is better then my ninja 1000.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
I currently own 6 motorcycles - I love them all. But the H2.... Man, this thing is way cool.

Greg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely, I also have a turbo busa which crazy fast. Both bikes give you that man I hope I can stop in time feeling. This is one bike I could leave stock and be happy. Could but won't , Dyno'd it today made 204.5 and quiet as a sewing machine

·
Registered
554 Posts
welcome to the show! Would love a side by side, or even an anecdotal comparo of your Turbo Busa to the H2. In the early days there were many who felt that a Turbo gixxer would be equal to the total factory package H2... I'm curious how someone with both feels now that the bike is live?

·
Banned
546 Posts
I couldn't agree more and welcome aboard! Just don't tell H2R what he his missing we want him to continue to wallow in his own misery.

A lot of people are going to mistakenly try to compare the H2 with other bikes and that will be hard to do since it is not specifically targeted to any one category but defines it's own. So many people are caught up with the final HP figures and are completely ignorant to the power/torque curve this engine produces. It is unequivocally the quickest OEM produced bike ever made. I see you already know that though. :D
Trust me, I sleep like a baby. Biggest disaster I ever avoided. But I suppose that's subjective; I wanted to ride a monster - not look like a fool riding a $30,000 neutered PR fraud. But hey, whatever makes you happy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm in love with this bike. Easily the best bike I've ever ridden. Love it!

I've blocked H2R but I see his Mom hasn't taken away his internet access. I presume he's still spewing childish gibberish.... Don't know - and could care less.

I love the look, the sound, the 'long' front. I just love this thing!

Greg

·
Registered
473 Posts
Trust me, I sleep like a baby. Biggest disaster I ever avoided. But I suppose that's subjective; I wanted to ride a monster - not look like a fool riding a $30,000 neutered PR fraud. But hey, whatever makes you happy.

It was $25K you meathead! I'm really glad you did not purchase an H2, you're not deserving and assuredly would not be able to ride one. :x

·
Registered
554 Posts
Endowment Effect, you value not having one because you don't have one, they value having one because they have one. Two trains passing...

Monsters don't make good PR, what doesn't make good PR doesn't make good business. EVER.

See its not fraud, Kawasaki did truly build the most badass bike under the letter of the law. They don't get to bend regulations, protocols nor economics because a bunch of freaks are looking to pickup a couple MPH.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm in love with this bike. Easily the best bike I've ever ridden. Love it!

I've blocked H2R but I see his Mom hasn't taken away his internet access. I presume he's still spewing childish gibberish.... Don't know - and could care less.

I love the look, the sound, the 'long' front. I just love this thing!

Greg
That's the best thing that can be done, might be what I have to start doing. This thread was good till that happened.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for ruining my thread. Now take your helmet and crayons and get out of here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts