Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Carbomoto is Build the complete H2 in Full Carbon

So stay tuned

May we will See After a Full Carbon street version a Full carbon race track only Version with dual intakes!!!!

Write marco from Carbomoto your Wishes bis work is the best in the market he is frankenstein for Carbon

Reactions: ben1000z

·
Registered
867 Posts
I want to buy some of the parts but Can't read any of it? Is there an English version some where?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
When I used to have to translate languages for business purposes I used the Google translator, it works pretty well. In Google type "translate German to English", enter the text by copying, paste:

BESCHREIBUNGTAGS
Carbon Hinterradabdeckung für Kawasaki H2 ist gerade in Arbeit und bilder werden die nächsten Tage eingestellt.

DESCRIPTION TAGS
Carbon Rear Hugger for Kawasaki H2 is the next few days be set straight in work and images .

·
Registered
438 Posts
Does anyone know if they make carbon fiber parts to replace all of the painted parts - fairing pieces, tail section, etc.?

·
Registered
259 Posts
So guys Carbomoto will put all Parts on the h2 soon with pictures!

The quality is 1/1 the best quality of Carbon and work you can get!
Everything is handmade in perfect form.

If you want i can help with the Translation couse i speak German

Rear and frontfender are ready for you
The complete (listen) the complete tail is like a race tail in full Carbon ready for you
Sproket Fender is ready

The tank parts left and right are ready too
And the two parts under the Engine Are ready

The Mask
the intake pipe and intake Front
And all mirror coated parts
Will ne ready soon

Marco and some Magazins will make Photos of my Carbon H2 if all Parts are ready
I you want Order Parts Write Marco from Carbomoto on FB or on his Homepage

Or Write me If you have Technical questions so i can call Carbomoto for you

·
Registered
438 Posts
ScharfSchaff, so we can get the complete tank, or the 2 pieces on the top of the tank up front? The fairing will come later, right?

·
Registered
867 Posts
ScharfSchaff, so we can get the complete tank, or the 2 pieces on the top of the tank up front? The fairing will come later, right?
The two pieces on the top left n right

·
Registered
867 Posts
So guys Carbomoto will put all Parts on the h2 soon with pictures!

The quality is 1/1 the best quality of Carbon and work you can get!
Everything is handmade in perfect form.

If you want i can help with the Translation couse i speak German

Rear and frontfender are ready for you
The complete (listen) the complete tail is like a race tail in full Carbon ready for you
Sproket Fender is ready

The tank parts left and right are ready too
And the two parts under the Engine Are ready

The Mask
the intake pipe and intake Front
And all mirror coated parts
Will ne ready soon

Marco and some Magazins will make Photos of my Carbon H2 if all Parts are ready
I you want Order Parts Write Marco from Carbomoto on FB or on his Homepage

Or Write me If you have Technical questions so i can call Carbomoto for you
Count me in for the intake pipe and front intake for sure and dash panels! Just let me know how much and when and were to PayPal! :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
The two pieces on the top left n right
The boards on the left and on the right side of the Tank are ready they Looks awesome the to pieces in the Front unter the handlebar that goes from Tank and Frame to the the Instruments Are ready too

Im the First one who get the pics of the parts i will upload all pics that i can get at this Moment
But only for imagine every Part of the Bike will be made in Carbon

If a Carbon tank case is interesting than i need feedback so marco from Carbomoto will Build it!

After the Street legal h2 we Are planing for track use the complete dual intake mask and the wings but step two After the First step;-)

·
Registered
867 Posts
The boards on the left and on the right side of the Tank are ready they Looks awesome the to pieces in the Front unter the handlebar that goes from Tank and Frame to the the Instruments Are ready too

Im the First one who get the pics of the parts i will upload all pics that i can get at this Moment
But only for imagine every Part of the Bike will be made in Carbon

If a Carbon tank case is interesting than i need feedback so marco from Carbomoto will Build it!

After the Street legal h2 we Are planing for track use the complete dual intake mask and the wings but step two After the First step;-)
Any idea when the air intake tube will be ready and the front intake?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Not much I'm sure for what I'm looking for but the carbon fiber intake would look so **** sick I gotta have it! :)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts