60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped my bike off to have a few goodies installed:

- Vandemon Exhaust
- DNA Air Filter
- Radiator Guard
- Heavy Duty Clutch Springs
- ZX10R Quick Shifter

The base run made 203hp! I'm swinging by the shop tomorrow for the new Dyno runs and I'll go ahead and post some before and after pics as well. Can't wait!

Reactions: Jeffro

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Flashing the ECU as well :) How much power in total do you think I'll pick up?

Oh yeah! I was hoping you'd drop by.

Are you flashing the ECU?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm hitting the dyno tomorrow also. I had prior Don Guhl flash, removed the cat and added AKR slip on and. DNA filter Now I've added the spirit filter, top SC gear, and the Power Commander ignition module so it should be very cool to see the difference.....

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm hitting the dyno tomorrow also. I had prior Don Guhl flash, removed the cat and added AKR slip on and. DNA filter Now I've added the spirit filter, top SC gear, and the Power Commander ignition module so it should be very cool to see the difference.....
Nice. I hope all goes well.

Maybe I'll take a ride over to Dyno Solutions. :D Roads are mad salty tho so I'm just talking out loud.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great results today! Bike dyno'd 253RWHP but the tire was mostly gone so it started slipping. I've got a set of Dunlop GPA's coming in next week and I'll make a final run. Here's some pics of the result!

Attachments

Reactions: STRADALE

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Great results today! Bike dyno'd 253RWHP but the tire was mostly gone so it started slipping. I've got a set of Dunlop GPA's coming in next week and I'll make a final run. Here's some pics of the result!

NICE! Congrats, pick up of 50 RWHP.

Look at the BEFORE & AFTER, way the pipe turned beautiful blue, purple. Great pics.

14k rev limit?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NICE! Congrats, pick up of 50 RWHP.

Look at the BEFORE & AFTER, way the pipe turned beautiful blue, purple. Great pics.

14k rev limit?
Thanks! The pipes look amazing! The rev limit is @ 14k

·
Registered
891 Posts
- ZX10R Quick Shifter
I'm curious why you went with the zx10's QS
did this allow for auto blip (clutchless downshift)?

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm curious why you went with the zx10's QS
did this allow for auto blip (clutchless downshift)?
Exactly why I got it :) I purchased it from Brocks but I had to pay for the code from Woolich in order to enable the auto blip. Totally worth it IMO.

Reactions: racer172

·
Registered
891 Posts
what about just buying the '17 H2 QS?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what about just buying the '17 H2 QS?
I'm not sure about the '17 H2 Q2 on previous H2 models, but I would still imagine you'd need to do some work via the ECU to enable it since blipping is not enabled from factory on those models.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts