Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this pop up today:

Kawasaki is pleaased to announce a secoond limited ordering periood for the 20 015 Ninja H2 ™. This ordeering
oppoortunity only applies to thhe street-legaal Ninja H2, aand not its trrack-only sibbling, the Ninjja H2™R.

KMCC’s initial allo tment of Nin ja H2 motorccycles quickkly sold out dduring the introductory orrder period held
late last year. Inittial orders weere taken prior to the mootorcycles touuring the couuntry with thee Progressivee
International Mottorcycle Showw series, andd before the media were able to ride it for the firs t time. Public
demand for this model has bbeen overwheelming, followwing the indooor show se ries and subbstantial meddia
acclaaim. Kawasaaki Motors Coorp., U.S.A. negotiated wwith Kawasakki Heavy Industries, Ltd. a limited
prodduction run of additional uunits, which gives US cusstomers a seecond opporrtunity to purrchase Ninja H2
supeercharged spportbikes. Thhe Customer Order Progrram will be frrom Tuesdayy, April 7 to TTuesday,

April 21, 2015, wwith expectedd delivery fromm late May thhrough Junee.

·
Registered
350 Posts

Kawasaki is pleaased to announce a secoond limited ordering periood for the 20 015 Ninja H2 ™. This ordeering
oppoortunity only applies to thhe street-legaal Ninja H2, aand not its trrack-only sibbling, the Ninjja H2™R.

KMCC’s initial allo tment of Nin ja H2 motorccycles quickkly sold out dduring the introductory orrder period held
late last year. Inittial orders weere taken prior to the mootorcycles touuring the couuntry with thee Progressivee
International Mottorcycle Showw series, andd before the media were able to ride it for the firs t time. Public
demand for this model has bbeen overwheelming, followwing the indooor show se ries and subbstantial meddia
acclaaim. Kawasaaki Motors Coorp., U.S.A. negotiated wwith Kawasakki Heavy Industries, Ltd. a limited
prodduction run of additional uunits, which gives US cusstomers a seecond opporrtunity to purrchase Ninja H2
supeercharged spportbikes. Thhe Customer Order Progrram will be frrom Tuesdayy, April 7 to TTuesday,

Please provide a link to your Source.

The H2 Web Page at 2015 NINJA H2? Ninja H2?R / H2? Motorcycle by Kawasaki still states:

"ORDERING PERIOD HAS NOW ENDED" ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Call me when they open... (seriously)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Any of you Euro dealers (pebble, willem) know of a similar happening on our side?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Will still be a very limited quantities out there even after this ordering period. I just hope a certain person, uhumm, is not able to obtain one ;).

Seriously, I think that is great that those that sat on the fence and did not pull the trigger will have the opportunity to own one of these fine machines. I know some needed to know how they would perform and now that they know I'm sure they will scrape up the funds anyway possible to own one.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Has anyone confirmed this is legit and not a hoax? Only reason I am asking is there is nothing on Kawasaki's website, and if it started today you would think it would be on their USA website.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I admit I am not overly pleased about this, but nevertheless this definitely won't stop me enjoying my H2 :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Has anyone confirmed this is legit and not a hoax? Only reason I am asking is there is nothing on Kawasaki's website, and if it started today you would think it would be on their USA website.
My dealer confirmed a two week window will be opening for orders of the H2 only.

·
Banned
546 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!'

Told you so. Mad now? Wait until they announce the 2016.

I'll be sure to hold my breath for apologies from the numerous, nay, volumes of you who gloated this would never happen.

In the interim, could someone tell me again about how the $30k you spent was worth it for the sake of exclusivity on the NO LIMIT Kawasaki H2? Wonder if any deals will pop up on one of the many for sale on eBay.

I got some more bad news, all that stuff I've been complaining about from day one came directly from Kawasaki. No one believed me. It only gets worse from here. You guys should've made a stink when you had a chance.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I admit I am not overly pleased about this, but nevertheless this definitely won't stop me enjoying my H2 :)
better not be building my spare parts into a bike

·
Registered
200 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!'

Told you so. Mad now? Wait until they announce the 2016.

I'll be sure to hold my breath for apologies from the numerous, nay, volumes of you who gloated this would never happen.

In the interim, could someone tell me again about how the $30k you spent was worth it for the sake of exclusivity on the NO LIMIT Kawasaki H2? Wonder if any deals will pop up on one of the many for sale on eBay.

I got some more bad news, all that stuff I've been complaining about from day one came directly from Kawasaki. No one believed me. It only gets worse from here. You guys should've made a stink when you had a chance.
They're built to order not serialized perpetually. People who buy motorcycles to ride them won't be phased. So what's your story, is it the lack of exclusivity or that it doesn't win paper racing...either outs you as campy.

It should be clear to you by now that the guys who have their bikes simply don't care...

·
Banned
546 Posts
They're built to order not serialized perpetually. People who buy motorcycles to ride them won't be phased. So what's your story, is it the lack of exclusivity or that it doesn't win paper racing...either outs you as campy.

It should be clear to you by now that the guys who have their bikes simply don't care...
Yep. And that's why it's a Potemkin Village. Why don't you care???

Tell me again why anyone spent the money on this thing? It's as exclusive as a civic, it weighs as much as a 14r, it has less power than it's 3 nearest competitors, it's exceedingly difficult and expensive to mod and if you scratch it you're f***ed. Let me put it another way - other than you guys NO ONE is talking about the H2. Even the bike mags suggest buying the 10R instead. The H2R is the legend, the H2 is an expensive mistake.

Again for the cheap seats, had any of you cared 9 months ago, this could have been fixed. Had the wheels been squeaky they would've gotten some grease. Still not too late. The 2016 is coming. Perhaps those who are disappointed could call KHI and tell them you want at least 250 HP for round 3 or your not interested. There's no more R to compete with so there's no reason Kawasaki can't up the ante. ****, I'd pay an extra 5k for the cam, gasket, clutch and ECU halfway upgrade from Kawi.

On the upside for you guys who already have one, round 2 of ordering is probably going to have a net result of zero considering there's no shortage of bikes available for purchase anywhere and the reviews have been less than stellar.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts